Eddie Bravo Seminar

Newcastle

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Eddie Bravo will be in our area at the end of the month for a seminar. It is a 4 hour seminar and I was curious if this is something I should consider attending?

Me? I just started training BJJ about a month ago. I'm very aware of his contributions but afraid this might be too advanced and maybe I should just pass on it. What do you think?

I'd say do it, and get that shit on video, it will be awesome to have later.

I went to a robson moura seminar on like..my second month..a lot of that was over my head, but he showed a lot of basics, too... and I still use a lot of what he showed...

Probably too advanced... but if you've got the money, ain't no reason not to.

Eddie Bravo will be in our area at the end of the month for a seminar. It is a 4 hour seminar and I was curious if this is something I should consider attending?

Me? I just started training BJJ about a month ago. I'm very aware of his contributions but afraid this might be too advanced and maybe I should just pass on it. What do you think?

where is the seminar i'm in baton rouge,la but i may get out there for this

He will be up in Sherman which is about 1 hour north of Dallas.

eddie bravo has probably the most unorthodox, most unbasic game on the planet. so i'd say no. i mean you dont/ wont have enough knowledge of positional awareness, hip movement and pressure to fully utlize the concepts hes teaching. waste of time IMO. if roger gracie or kron/rickson comes for a seminar, go to those.

eddie bravo has probably the most unorthodox, most unbasic game on the planet. so i'd say no. i mean you dont/ wont have enough knowledge of positional awareness, hip movement and pressure to fully utlize the concepts hes teaching. waste of time IMO. if roger gracie or kron/rickson comes for a seminar, go to those.

That is what I am afraid of even though I've had a handful of people say go for it.

For those interested, here is the info:

Eddie Bravo Seminar
March 29, 2008
10am-2pm

1936 N. Grand Ave.
Sherman, TX 75090

Contact #903-893-2000

Pre-Registration cost $100
Pay at the door cost $120

Back