Eddie Bravo '10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu' interview

he's been living off his defeat of royler for long enough. where is he in NAGA? Abu Dhabi? Mundials?

he's been living off his defeat of royler for long enough. where is he in NAGA? Abu Dhabi? Mundials?

Like he said in the interview, his music is what he wants to do. To be successful at those events he would have to train twice a day plus S&C and he has no desire to do that. Now he is hoping his students will win and prove the system, I guess. I can understand where he is coming from.

Someone needs to tell him his music is awful.

ironic thing is that im not a fan of his jiu jitsu and i dont use it, and dont intend to for a long time, but i actually like his music....its pretty unique and cool IMO, and im not afraid to admit it............ok maybe a little:redface:

The actual music isn't bad but for a guy who talks about conquering ego to become a better BJJ player, he needs to conquer his and get a real vocalist.

maybe he can become a one hit wonder with his music, just like he did in the grappling world.

The actual music isn't bad but for a guy who talks about conquering ego to become a better BJJ player, he needs to conquer his and get a real vocalist.

Not meaning to hate but i thought the same thing. I think his music is OK but the girl he has singing for him leaves a lot to be desired IMHO.

gotta love his views on plants though....

Back