##Eddie Alvarez Will Destroy RDA+$2500 Bet Slips- ANDNEW.. ! ##

I don't believe it's possible to get Eddie at +350 now unless its with some weird smalltime sketchy Euro book who likely won't pay out. 5Dimes has had him at +310 for a week, same ML I got him at in Vegas.

Coral, not even remotely sketchy established 1926 with loads of physical shops. Some UK bookies do limit the bet but they don't seem to, and the limits are based on the small amount of action done on MMA here, they would be suspicious of match fixing but decent size UFC fights should be decent.

He spent the fight stalling and got lit up just about every actual exchange
Wtf?... Pettis did absolutely nothing. He's never looked worse. His hands were some of the worst I've seen and that fight wasn't even close

We will see, I think Khabib has an easier time with Alvarez though, he only seems to throw hands.

OP, judging by the recent turn of events in the UFC, this bet actually sounds OK. But, I don't see Alvarez being able to handle RDA's pressure. Given how Cerrone with his slow start-up's whooped Alvarez, I'd say Alvarez is about to get REKT. RDA via anything but a decision.

Stylistically I think Eddie has a decent shot. But he has a suspect chin IMO and RDA hits so damn hard, I think he connects and finishes while Eddie is trying to recover

If you must bet 2500 to win 7500 those arent the greatest of odds to bet on such an unsure fight.

Odds are not so great. Better off betting a parlay on DC, NUnes and Brock or something like that. At least the payout would make more sense.

Congrats.
I just hope you are ready to be 2,5k poorer.

Already bet 3k on OSP, another 2,45k on Alvarez, and said that went to vegas with 10k at the pocket.

So, how do you get so much money?

And, assuming that the amount you bet is a little % of your real income, why someone with that money would lose his time and sanity posting some attention threads on Sherdog?

6a00d8357f3f2969e201538f7b91f8970b-400wi

View attachment 113607 See title gentlemen ... and for those screaming bet slips !

$2500 laid down to win $7500, see attachment.

RDA is getting either flash KO'd by Eddie and submitted, or TKO'd. The shoops will be legendary, surpassing Rashad-Machida shoops.It will be violent , completely unpredictable a la Bisping-Rockhold II, signaling the emergence of a new incredible Eddie Alvarez the world has never seen; combining the raw aggression and fighting grit of Bellator Eddie with a dangerous, polished and poised Eddie.

Sherdog will melt,there will be much salt , oh so much salt, and RDA will be instantly relegated as an overrated can amid a torrent of USADA and PED insinuations.

Eddie Alvarez fans,this is the ultimate Eddie Alvarez BANDWAGON OF DOOM. Sign up here and let the world know where you stood on this day.

What say you Sherbros! :)
Kudos for putting money where your heart is submitter.

Cagepushing=destroy?

View attachment 113607 See title gentlemen ... and for those screaming bet slips !

$2500 laid down to win $7500, see attachment.

RDA is getting either flash KO'd by Eddie and submitted, or TKO'd. The shoops will be legendary, surpassing Rashad-Machida shoops.It will be violent , completely unpredictable a la Bisping-Rockhold II, signaling the emergence of a new incredible Eddie Alvarez the world has never seen; combining the raw aggression and fighting grit of Bellator Eddie with a dangerous, polished and poised Eddie.

Sherdog will melt,there will be much salt , oh so much salt, and RDA will be instantly relegated as an overrated can amid a torrent of USADA and PED insinuations.

Eddie Alvarez fans,this is the ultimate Eddie Alvarez BANDWAGON OF DOOM. Sign up here and let the world know where you stood on this day.

What say you Sherbros! :)

Good luck bro! hope, you don't quit your day job...

You're a brave man, TS... I would not be so sure about the outcome though.. Anyway, I wish your boy good luck :)

I hate crunchy nut butters

You're missing out on life. Crunchy nut butters are divine , creamy nut butters are for babies.

It's like an analogy to life-with crunchy nut butters, the extra chewing and crunch shows people who like challenges.

People who like creamy nut butters tend to be weak willed, undisciplined, and have no motivation.

And, assuming that the amount you bet is a little % of your real income, why someone with that money would lose his time and sanity posting some attention threads on Sherdog?

you do dumb shit when you have time and money.

Betting 3K on a fight is stupid and reckless in itself.

I don't understand why people assume that if you have money somehow you are automatically too busy to do dumb shit. It is the opposite.

edit: good luck TS

Last edited:
like seriously, believing in the underdog is never a bad thing. But people these days believe every fight ever will be a lopsided result or a knockout. I'd take your seriously if you said he'd shock the world and win it but at least respect his opponent. Nationalistic biased as most of people hating on RDA.

Back