Eddie Alvarez vs Dagi Set for May 29

Who Wins?

• Total voters
like we know who dagi is

Worldwide-mma-discussion.61 is over there my friend

Saygid Guseyn Arslanaliev
cinKPm8.jpg

Lost dec to Christian Lee back in 2019 (the current ONE Lightweight champ)
Impossible to know what ranking he should have cause of the backward way Tapology and fightmatrix ranks ONE fighters. But they rank him at about 90-120# welterweight in the world.

I'd say he's a live dog for sure, 11 years younger than Eddie. It's a decent matchup if we look at what ONE has to work with. I'd like to see a trilogy fight with Shinya Aoki, but something tells me they've explored that option. They've already given Eddie their "name" fighters. I reckon if he beats Saygid he gets a shot at the title.

If it goes past the first few mins it’s eddies fight to lose. Dagi’s powerful but his last performance showed that he’s technically unrefined and may have questionable cardio and heart.

Good fight. Big fight for Eddie. Win here puts him right back in there, probably gets a title shot if he wins.

Tough fight for him.

Eddie wins if he chooses to wrestle imo, could be in trouble if he wants to stand and bang.

More interested in the Lee Vs Lapicus fight personally.

Good competitive matchup for Eddie at this point of his career.

I wonder if Eddie will ever make it to a ONE title shot. It's very likely if he wins here, I suppose. I have no idea how he matches up with this Dagi dude.

On an unrelated note, I hope Vitor fights soon.

Eddie wins if he chooses to wrestle imo, could be in trouble if he wants to stand and bang.

More interested in the Lee Vs Lapicus fight personally.
Yup, that's the more interesting fight, for sure.

I want Alvarez to win because I want an eventual Lee/Alvarez title match.

In true "Dagi" fashion.. Homeboy sports the beard w/o the moustache. Amazing.

Back