Media Eddie Alvarez betslip

He bet on Roxy? It’s sad when the CTE starts to show.

Typical Saturday AM in Vegas, coffee and betting $2400...nice Eddie!

I guess Singapore dollar isn't enough to pay for his coffee.

He bet on Roxy? It’s sad when the CTE starts to show.

Yeah, very dumb of him to bet on a vet whose only strength is grappling against a noob who can only strike......

Degenerate gambler who back in the day took a dive for the Fertitta crew.

245185e4b292112768f570c083ae6ce93b4aead369316aad7c6ce9c1579c814e.jpg

Good bets but if you're taking 3 favorites and 1 underdog why not parlay them as well? You're getting 9:1 ....

I actually did very well on the last card, got lots of picks right, but I know for a fact if I had bet money then they would all lose my picks haha, it always happens like that. I didnt bet any money so what a surprise most of my picks won. cruel world

Lol why would you be proud of this? He put $150 on you while he's putting $1650 on others.

Money doesn't lie, he wasn't confident she could win and didn't want to risk anything substantial.

Good bets but if you're taking 3 favorites and 1 underdog why not parlay them as well? You're getting 9:1 ....

Lol it’s basically the exact spot to parlay. He puts the money he put on Roxanne on the parlay and he wins twice as much.

You do realize Roxy won, right?

She was a size-able dog, and her striking is terrible despite having a respected ground game. Where’s your bet slip if it was such an obvious pick?

Back