Ed Soares Post Fight Interview Damage Control....

MsMiniSkirts

My AV has a surprise in her pants ;)
Banned
Reaction score
"Here’s the deal, you can’t win one way, they try to take it away the other way. You saw how that went, right? So, there’s nothing left to say. I fought for you, and that’s it. Thank you for the support. My family, I’m coming back home, I’m fine. Mission accomplished, mission given, but sometimes it’s like in Brazil, total corruption."

The Bold are things he failed to translate.... lol

Salty Silva

Not accurate, I don't know the whole statement, but in the end he said "A mission was given and I thought it was accomplished but..." Not 'Mission accomplished, mission given...'

Not accurate, I don't know the whole statement, but in the end he said "A mission was given and I thought it was accomplished but..." Not 'Mission accomplished, mission given...'

Who cares about that little bit, thats probably the least important bit.

Did he really mention corruption? Can someone confirm. He pretty much won me back over with his performance tonight, this would be disappointing. He's a legend in the cage but he keeps doing this other stuff outside of it.

anyone with 2 eyes and a brain can see that silva won.people seem to forget its a fight and not a point scoring contest.....

Sorry Anderson, you didn't do enough to win, no evidence of corruption

People saying Silva won are just fanboys. He won 3 and 5, that's it.

Sorry Anderson, you didn't do enough to win, no evidence of corruption
any man that can look in the mirror at his mangled face after that fight and say he won has no pride

What TS is saying is correct. I watched it with a portugese speaking buddy and that's what he said was said.

wow that's pretty frank if he said that about his home country.

in my day a fight was based on damage inflicted,not sissy fighting.
In what day was that? It has been clearly stated that visual damage is not considered. "damage" is too subjective. Some fighters get cuts while walking to the ring and others you can't cut with a razor blade.

Who cares about that little bit, thats probably the least important bit.

Did he really mention corruption? Can someone confirm. He pretty much won me back over with his performance tonight, this would be disappointing. He's a legend in the cage but he keeps doing this other stuff outside of it.

Because I wanted to tweet this but I can't remember the whole quote and now I don't know what else is wrong with it so I was hoping OP would double-check the quote and repost.

Typical Anderson fight, we're left scratching our head at the end of it.

If he only gave a single punch to Bisping when he was down in R3 it would have been over.

anyone with 2 eyes and a brain can see that silva won.people seem to forget its a fight and not a point scoring contest.....

After the flying knee. He was getting fucked up before that.

in my day a fight was based on damage inflicted,not sissy fighting.

Just because your guy lost (and lost completely fairly) you have to act like a little bitch. There was no sissy fighting in that cage tonight, it was a badass fight from start to finish.

UFC+Jon+Jones+vs+Chael+Sonnen+Never+Leave+It+in+the+Hands+of+the+Judges+Maxim.png

Eddie brah thinks nobody speaks the Portuguese. Viva la Brazilia!

I'm an Anderson fan and biased as fuck but even I was screaming at him to finish it in the 5th because I knew he hadn't done enough to secure a decision. It's baffling to me that he didn't know :(

The judges were total homers. They'd just robbed Rivera for the local fighter. Why the hell did Anderson think they'd do him any favors?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back