Ecdy-Bolin

I remember looking it up a long time ago and finding there is nothing backing it up. If you search for it there is a thread or two where Jarfi and a few others discuss it. This one claim alone (I briefly read it) shows its bullshit.

One study conducted by top Russian researchers paired ecdysterone directly against Dianabol, one of the most powerful anabolic steroids developed. The study showed equivalent anabolic activity with one exception: ecdysterone stimulated both slow and the all-important fast twitch muscle fibers, while Dianabol only stimulated the slow fibers! Think about it. Here we have a compound that has gone head-to-head with steroids in studies and won anabolicly with none of the associated side effects of steroids!

Are you sure you didn't write this leverage? Haha, just kidding man :D

Just as an FYI, a quick search on Pubmed came up with nothing. I don't know about the 50 different scientific studies they are talking about, as I didn't even find one.

Too expensive, I wouldnt bother with it if its just another Edcy product.

Dude, prohormones are illegal now, too. Let me save you a lot of time.

Anything- and I mean ANYTHING at this point- branded with a name resembling a steroid's IS TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Back