Ebay BJJ gis with "NO logo"

Woldorf gis are made in pakistan. I have seen a few and I personally did not care for them. They are very reasonably priced but you get what you pay for. At that price I would rather get a Fuji gi myself.

Woldorf shorts and gis are terrible. Crappy construction, cheap screen printing and patches. Like the previous poster said, go with a Fuji.

damm... i am looking for a gi with ZERO LOGOS on them. Especially embroidery

Piranha Gear
Check these out, they're super cheap, they have the tiniest, most discreet logos I've ever seen, I have a single weave and it's held up great over 1.5 years. I hardly use the jacket though but the pants get plenty of use.

cheap gis. you get what you pay for. If you want a good priced Gi that is durable, go for a Fuji kimono. Heavy duty for a great price.

Fuji Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Single Weave Blue Gi - MMAWarehouse.com

if you want the pearl weave, its only 20 bucks more. check em out. Im happy i bought mine.

How's the collar on the Fuji pearl weave?

Woldorf shorts and gis are terrible. Crappy construction, cheap screen printing and patches. Like the previous poster said, go with a Fuji.

I've never tried Woldorf, but it's too bad hearing about the quality... Their plain "Good Luck" Lucky reproduction looks pretty clean without all the logos and embroideries.

00024_copy_02.jpg

Last edited:
that's weird i just glanced at their ebay description they say something about gold weave then then they state something about it being a pearl grain :confused:
Mike Gorilla Fight Gear

Last edited:
I need a gi with absolutely no embroidery it can have patches (that I. Will cut out) but no embroidery

The new otm gis have patches that can be removed. Other than that they have a blank gi but it has OTM embroidered. Woldorf gis have nothing on them but again the quality is pretty lacking.

Hybrid Gi

No logos or patches.
I don't train with a Gi regularly but I have washed it maybe 15 times.
Holding up great

i'd love to bring in a cheap BJJ cut gi like our Generic Greenhorn Judo gi

but i noticed that when the word BJJ is in a product name my manufacturer jumps the price by 30%, and when i say why is it more expensive as i'd be using the same fabric but less of it as the cut is slimmer then the judo gis they just spit out stuff about how it's more expensive and the stitching is different etc.

i think i'm going to start the negotiating process next time by asking for a cheap judo gi but tell them they have to cut it to my size chart i which i already provide for my bjj gis. Then for my order of ripstop hitman Jiu Jitsu gis i'll have to call them karate gis lol

Last edited:
Netfi, is there a practical reason you "need" a gi that has absolutely no brand markings at all? I understand wanting something understated, but every manufacturer these days has at least some embroidered logo somewhere.

Fuji gis are pretty bare, relatively inexpensive and high quality. HCK gis are also good quality for a solid price but not overly covered in logos.

Those gis on ebay are not near the same quality of the Fuji and HCK single weaves which are not much more expensive (Fuji single weave in white is 70$. )

I can understand not wanting tons of patches or logos, but if you want a quality gi you're probably going to have to compromise and deal with an embroidered logo somewhere on the gi.

Let's just say that I would perfer a gi with patches that can be ripped off rather then embriodery

piranha gear gi are pretty much blank and are the least expensive gi that i've found. as for ebay specials who knows where they come from or anything about them or if they'll shrink to kids size after the first wash.

give piranha gear a call, bill the owner offers probably the best customer service i've ever experienced.

right now their white single weave are like $43
Shock Wave Single weave judo uniform (drawstring waist)

and their blue one is $50
Shock Wave Single weave blue judo uniform

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back