Easiest Muay Thai sweep to learn?

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
I just need one or two muay thai sweeps I can do when you fake the kick and they lift their lead leg up to check.

These guys in my Muay Thai class spam the check and the body shot or punches to their guard followed by the low kick after work well, but I kinda wanna clown on them for spamming the check when we are live drilling with leg kick focus lol.

Last edited:
Doorstop but I think that used to be fully legal but some is now illegal in some rulesets.

Catch leg, knee to the balls

Depending on ref can be done usually 1 to 3 times

I don't think you should look for the easiest sweep but rather find the techniques that fits your game. There's lots of sweeps but I would rather prefer using another kick or change target. Personally I prefered teeping the other leg when they check, will open them up for other combinations. Also feinting the roundhouse the sidekick them off balance when they check was another favorite.

I just need one or two muay thai sweeps I can do when you fake the kick and they lift their lead leg up to check.

These guys in my Muay Thai class spam the check and the body shot or punches to their guard followed by the low kick after work well, but I kinda wanna clown on them for spamming the check when we are live drilling with leg kick focus lol.
have you asked a coach at your gym?

Back