EARLY EVENT TOMMOROW DONT 4get

Thanks.

Have to do house shit earlier than I thought.

Oh thanks, i didnt know, i thought was a late one, i got the corona, and feel pretty bad, so i thought i dont have the energy for a late event, but now i see it is great time for me here in the EU

Oh thanks, i didnt know, i thought was a late one, i got the corona, and feel pretty bad, so i thought i dont have the energy for a late event, but now i see it is great time for me here in the EU

Ouch sorry to hear that. How bad is it? Most people I know that got it had minimal symptoms but my brother was in the hospital on oxygen for almost 2 weeks, it was really bad. He didn't want to go but finally agreed, had he not he'd be dead most likely.

Hopefully you are over yours quick, best wishes man.

Ouch sorry to hear that. How bad is it? Most people I know that got it had minimal symptoms but my brother was in the hospital on oxygen for almost 2 weeks, it was really bad. He didn't want to go but finally agreed, had he not he'd be dead most likely.

Hopefully you are over yours quick, best wishes man.

Hey thanks men, it sucks big time, last time a got a flu was like 11 years ago, so i cant compare, but i thinks is a very strong kind of flu, i got fever everyday; muscular pain and headache, non stop, but not problem at all with my respiration.

Thanks again and happy to hear that you brother make it.

Hey thanks men, it sucks big time, last time a got a flu was like 11 years ago, so i cant compare, but i thinks is a very strong kind of flu, i got fever everyday; muscular pain and headache, non stop, but not problem at all with my respiration.

Thanks again and happy to hear that you brother make it.

Dam man you didnt get vaccinated?

Back