Eapn+ card

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Didnt see a thread going on here.

Have it on, very overmatched guy got hit out of the ring

Yep, undercard on now. Good lookin'-out, man.
{<redford}

Teofimo Lopez vs Masayoshi Nakatani

Friday, July 19, 2019 MGM National Harbor in Maryland
ESPN 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

In the highly anticipated chief support bout � also a battle of unbeatens � Maxim �Mad Max� Dadashev will take on Puerto Rican puncher Subriel Matias. Lopez-Nakatani and Dadashev-Matias will stream live and exclusively on ESPN+, beginning at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.

Teofimo Lopez (13-0, 11 KOs) vs Masayoshi Nakatani (18-0, 12 KOs) -

IBF Lightweight World Title Eliminator

Dude seriously fell out of the ring head first!

Haha. Very true, but cant tell if making fun of the commentary team. They are pretty awful. I am not too familiar with espn+ broadcasts, my buddy just verified my ps4 to his account the other day.

Hope they switch for the main event, but both the woman and dude are boring as hell.

Davis is swinging for the fences, but outclassed here.

I thought that was early, but Davis was getting rocked repeatedly to be sure. Eating hard shots and his shots seemed to fade badly in the 2nd there and weren't going to hurt his opponent at that point. So I'll defer to the ref, but I'd have let him go a bit longer.

The hell? I showed "LIVE" and refreshed after that bout ended and we're in the 4th of the next bout? OK...

Ugh.. boring fight

two brutally one sided fights, followed by a fucking dud. I recall Harrison since I am from the are and been to a lot of local shows... never heard of the problems outside the ring, but he just seemed like a local attraction at best. I am actually really surprised to see how many fights he has had. Never paid attention

tODhXhk.jpg

Harrison worked that body in the 7th and got the stoppage. De Angel didn't want anymore, spit out his mouthpiece.

Back