PBP Eagle FC 46: Kevin Lee vs. Diego Sanchez, Fri. 3/11, 6 PM ET/3 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How does Kevin Lee beat Diego Sanchez at Eagle FC 46?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beer dulls the pain.

Drink before running.

Do not listen to this man. He will steer you wrong, every time.

u8hHbq.gif

commentary was probably worst in mma, made Bellator sound great.

Diego is still tough even though its the end of the road.

Lee to be fair blew his knee out it looks like but that wasnt a great performance esp for a guy who talks like he does saying he's gonna be biggest star ever in mma and now wants a title shot and all this.

Diego is a warrior

Surviving that was impressive

Event was hype.

Rivzin could probably beat most of the UFC HW division, not to mention Sergei

Well shit, Joshua Fabia and Gavin Newsom still havent responded to my call outs for a boxing match, fucking pussies. Fabia fucking deleted my message I sent him a while ago lol, told him to come and prove his worth vs a scrub

Remember the people saying signing Kevin Lee was a steal and it meant other promotions were in deep finiancial trouble because they didn't sign him. LOL

Remember the people saying signing Kevin Lee was a steal and it meant other promotions were in deep finiancial trouble because they didn't sign him. LOL
He got his leg injured and dominated all three rounds.

commentary was probably worst in mma, made Bellator sound great.

Diego is still tough even though its the end of the road.

Lee to be fair blew his knee out it looks like but that wasnt a great performance esp for a guy who talks like he does saying he's gonna be biggest star ever in mma and now wants a title shot and all this.
The commentary gets progressively worse the longer the night goes on. Noticed the same with the last American events. Also people saying the production in EFC is amazing and it's gonna become the next 2nd in the totem pole MMA promotion over others. Where? Was it not having the names on the screen that did it or the cameras obviously having different quality between them?

The commentary gets progressively worse the longer the night goes on. Noticed the same with the last American events. Also people saying the production in EFC is amazing and it's gonna become the next 2nd in the totem pole MMA promotion over others. Where? Was it not having the names on the screen that did it or the cameras obviously having different quality between them?

They did at times but you cant see the glove colors underline their names well.

They also use the Ref Cam.

So was that more Lee kinda shitting the bed, Diego having a good night, or little of both?

Don't want to take away from Diego because he's tough and a warrior and all that, but Lee was sorta lackadaisical I'd say. His leg may have been compromised a bit, but he's lost some edge or something. Was a bit odd.

Kevin Lee can’t catch a break. It’s gotta feel like shit to think about a 9 month recovery process when you’ve already had knee surgeries in the past. Showed composure in the post-fight interview to stay calm.

Kevin Lee can’t catch a break. It’s gotta feel like shit to think about a 9 month recovery process when you’ve already had knee surgeries in the past. Showed composure in the post-fight interview to stay calm.
I think he's done. Multiple knee injuries in a row is not a good sign, that usually causes athletes in sports where they get paid millions and top notch medical staff to retire, ala basketball, soccer, football. I hope Lee collects those cheques from Khabib and invests well into property and setting up his life after MMA career

Last edited:

I don't think it's an ACL. I think it's just an O'malley calf kick. I could be wrong though. If that kick did that he was coming in compromised.

Back