Ea ufc league

Rizzo

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The OFC is one of the longest running leagues in the online community having supported the UFC series since the '09 game launch. Prior to UFC 2009 being launched, the OFC created the stock fighter league concept. We wanted to create a league that was as close as it could be to the real thing. So that means having everyone in the league with ONE assigned fighter. Having a great community of gamers and admin staff has resulted in now five years of great competition.

-Premiere Stock Fighter League
Choose your UFC roster fighter and fight your way to the top against some of the best players around the world for both the PS4 and the XboxOne.

-TUF Stock Fighter League
Need to work on your game? We offer a TUF styled league for the inexperienced or rusty competitors who still wish to play the game competitively. We use the Bellator tournament structure to build you into a future champion.

-Real Cash Prizes
We're proud to say that we are one of the only leagues to offer REAL prizes. Cash, games, among other things will be up for grabs this summer.

-Exciting Side Leagues
USK (Ultimate Standup King): Standup only, no ground or clinch grappling
FFA (Fist Fighting Association): Boxing styled league. No kicks, takedowns, clinch
RFO (Random Fight Organization): Random weight and fighters each card
K-1 (Kickboxing): Standup and clinch only, no ground
NP (New Pool): Choose from a new list of fighters each week
EQ (Equalized Stats): make things even, basing your fights off of pure skill vs skill
PRIDE (Pride FC rules): tho this league wont be featured in our upcoming season it will make a return.

*leagues are always subject to change with each reoccurring game

-New Game Based Leagues
Madden
Nba2k14

- A fully interactive professional website, giving you the ability to track your career and interact with other members. The OFC is serious about providing one of the best gaming experiences there is.

Come by to check out the site for yourself and get signed up today!

http://www.ofcleague.com

Do you have anything going on currently?

Do you have anything going on currently?

Yes, Madden and NBA2k14. We also still are running UFC 3 but we are wrapping things up with that game right now.

Hey KR

Remember me - I used to be on the forum under the name Element!

Hey KR

Remember me - I used to be on the forum under the name Element!

Of course bud, hope to see you and the hitler videos back this summer. A lot of the old school guys are returning as well, should be a fun season.

i wanna sign up. i have no idea what my password is . DrNasty127 was/still is my username on the playstation 4 now

i wanna sign up. i have no idea what my password is . DrNasty127 was/still is my username on the playstation 4 now

Hey good to see you again bud, Ill hit you up on PSN with your new PW

Come get signed up before the draft!

The OFC is one of the longest running leagues in the online community having supported the UFC series since the '09 game launch. Prior to UFC 2009 being launched, the OFC created the stock fighter league concept. We wanted to create a league that was as close as it could be to the real thing. So that means having everyone in the league with ONE assigned fighter. Having a great community of gamers and admin staff has resulted in now five years of great competition.

-Premiere Stock Fighter League
Choose your UFC roster fighter and fight your way to the top against some of the best players around the world for both the PS4 and the XboxOne.

-TUF Stock Fighter League
Need to work on your game? We offer a TUF styled league for the inexperienced or rusty competitors who still wish to play the game competitively. We use the Bellator tournament structure to build you into a future champion.

-Real Cash Prizes
We're proud to say that we are one of the only leagues to offer REAL prizes. Cash, games, among other things will be up for grabs this summer.

-Exciting Side Leagues
USK (Ultimate Standup King): Standup only, no ground or clinch grappling
FFA (Fist Fighting Association): Boxing styled league. No kicks, takedowns, clinch
RFO (Random Fight Organization): Random weight and fighters each card
K-1 (Kickboxing): Standup and clinch only, no ground
NP (New Pool): Choose from a new list of fighters each week
EQ (Equalized Stats): make things even, basing your fights off of pure skill vs skill
PRIDE (Pride FC rules): tho this league wont be featured in our upcoming season it will make a return.

*leagues are always subject to change with each reoccurring game

-New Game Based Leagues
Madden
Nba2k14

- A fully interactive professional website, giving you the ability to track your career and interact with other members. The OFC is serious about providing one of the best gaming experiences there is.

Come by to check out the site for yourself and get signed up today!

http://www.ofcleague.com

bump

Drafts have begun!

Not many Ps fighters left, still time to get signed up!

Back