• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Multiplatform EA UFC 4 discussion

I don't know how people can play UFC 4. Compared to UFC 3, the striking is so slow and choppy, theres no way to throw proper combinations. I got so frustrated trying to play with any sort of technical gameplan that I stopped.
They removed elbows in GnP too.
But the grappling is better than in UFC 3

Raul rosas Jr as well, I get Raul being in the game, but bo has literally no wins in the UFC outside of the contender series. UFC desperate to find new stars lately it seems.

https://mp1st.com/title-updates-and...00-adds-new-fighters-to-the-roster-this-feb-9

I think that's a good idea.

Fighters can go stale very quickly indeed, either with a poor performance or taking too long out of the cage.

The UFC are not the best at creating superstars and they're even worse at maintaining superstars, and they're even worse still at paying superstars, so every little helps when it comes to exciting rookies.

You don't want all the increase at the top of the card, you need reasons to tune in early - and Raul, Bo and Pyfer have all emerged recently as fighters of some interest.

They both have hype. Why wouldn't you want to include them in your digital merchandise as a selling point?

UFC Undisputed 3 still the best MMA game ever made. THQs last game they did I believe and they made a banger.

EA has made shit, tbh. Their FIFA and boxing games are great though. Tiger Woods golf games are good, too.
It was fine but the gameplay was best on EA UFC 2 that was the most fun I had to this day lol.

I don't know how people can play UFC 4. Compared to UFC 3, the striking is so slow and choppy, theres no way to throw proper combinations. I got so frustrated trying to play with any sort of technical gameplan that I stopped.
UFC 3 is a billion times better than 4. No idea how anyone can play and enjoy this garbage.

I had no idea MMA games had regressed this badly. Picked up UFC 4 on dirt cheap sale. Still felt ripped off. Literal garbage.

I'll admit that it's a tough sport to emulate due to the variations and dynamics but shit, EA MMA is 10x the game this latest UFC offering is. Sad!
EA MMA was ass you can get the fuck out of here with that shit.
get-the-fuck-out-gtfo.gif

Just curious whats LMAO about that? They took two newcomers who had huge interest in and put them in the game.

Did this dude really just say lol UFC desperate for new stars? I'm confused, isnt that exactly what the UFC or any org should be doing, building and finding new stars?

This site gets dumber year after year, it goes from UFC is dying, they aint doing shit to build stars to LOL look at these idiots trying to build new stars.

UFC Undisputed 3 still the best MMA game ever made. THQs last game they did I believe and they made a banger.

EA has made shit, tbh. Their FIFA and boxing games are great though. Tiger Woods golf games are good, too.

I like EA's NHL games too. I've tried to get into EA UFC, but I just can't do it. I played the shit out of the undisputed games though. It's a bummer that THQ went broke when they did.

I'm talking about Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Iranian Hulk (Sajjad Gharibi). Won't spoil it for you. Just want to say, not impressed at how Hulk's physique is depicted.

I had no idea MMA games had regressed this badly. Picked up UFC 4 on dirt cheap sale. Still felt ripped off. Literal garbage.

I'll admit that it's a tough sport to emulate due to the variations and dynamics but shit, EA MMA is 10x the game this latest UFC offering is. Sad!

Jesus, is it really that bad?

Was planning to buy it just for the offline since it's on PSN sale for 15$.

4 was a step back in some areas. The forced combinations make the stand up less fluid and feeling delayed, but the most ridiculous part is no elbows from postured up positions on the ground.

Back