• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EA Sports UFC, v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm 9th or 10th on Xbox atm if anyone wants a fight hit me up on my gt BrandNewMac

I love the takedown defence mechanic personally...I have a poor rate, but its just a reaction thing, slam down the R2 or right trigger, then hold down on the right thumbstick, easier said then done but in reality it is very much reaction based to stop a takedown

The takedowns in this game are terrible to put it nicely. Basically all fighters have the same wrestling capability when it comes to wrestling so the stats go out the window. Not to mention that every fighter in the game has the same exact takedowns

Man, this game looks awful. The animations are just horrible, in fact, some of the animations are definitely recycled from previous games.

been having some great ranked fights at lw/ww guys choose diff characters unlike lhw

Well I just fought the #4 guy in the world on PSN...That guy is total spammer..He spammed parry's the whole time..I literally stood and did nothing for 3 rounds..I have never been so bored playing a game...Be careful when you fight the top 10 players they are all likely parry spammers.

^^ When people say this what does it mean? How can you "parry spam"? Don't they run out of stamina holding block and parry? Why not just wait till it gets low, rush them down, and mix them up while they can't do anything damaging with such low stamina?

I've yet to run into anyone who does this "parry spam" people talk about so I'm curious as to how it can possibly be effective. Sounds like it would be easy to kick their ass.

Stamina needs to be patched in this game. Just like they did with fight night.

^^ When people say this what does it mean? How can you "parry spam"? Don't they run out of stamina holding block and parry? Why not just wait till it gets low, rush them down, and mix them up while they can't do anything damaging with such low stamina?

I've yet to run into anyone who does this "parry spam" people talk about so I'm curious as to how it can possibly be effective. Sounds like it would be easy to kick their ass.
There really is no point in hiding because already out there...

First of all stamina is not in a issue in this game at all..You basically have infinite stamina...anyways

They spam it by not holding the button but pressing it...They press block and parry at the same time to conserve stamina.

Obviously holding block and the button will drain stamina so they do it this way...It's pretty lame but all the top guys have this technique on lock.

They also use an exploit on the ground that 100% guarantees that their strikes will land before the person can block or transition out...I feel dirty just knowing how to do it

bonesufcgameglitch.gif

gusufcgameglitch.gif

rondaufcgameglitch.gif

It just said I had a fighter update no TJ Dillashaw though.

I can't stand how the refs stand me up from side control or mount. Fucking stupid.

I hate these teap kicks in the game. A regular kick should just be a body kick like how they had in undisputed.

We should start a list with our PSN, and XBOX names so we could play each other. I'll start
PS4: dRb0l0Ny. If you guys are already doing this my bad I only read the first page of the thread.

My favorites, and people I root for: The Diazes, Gil, Condit, Vitor, DC, JDS, Machida, Jacare, Goyo, BJ, Anderson, Joe B, Dodson, Wineland etc.

205 Henderson and Dominick Cruz have been doing wonders for me.

How butthurt is Team Tanner? Gives it a 1.

Who spamraped you online, brah?

Man last night severely tested my love for this game.. I lost about 8 matches in all 4 in a row because of flash ko's when I was dominating the match. I also lost one by split decision when I had condit against Hendricks by knocking him down about 6 times in the full fight 2 times per round and he took me down about 5 times and he won the split decision. Also I got stuck in the clinch against one of the top players I usually get out against everyone else but this guy just kept whipping me around in the clinch and I couldn't get out for some reason. If they don't patch the random ko's etc I'm not sure I'll be able to keep playing this. It's just too damn frustrating especially since I'm missing a good 30-40 wins because of the quitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back