ea sports ufc if I dont pre order?

The Crocodile

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
If I don't Pre order the UFC game, do you think I can still go in to gamestop or walmart on june 17 and pick one up or will they be sold out or something ..?

No this game won't sell out.

No this game won't sell out.

Oh ok cool, I just saw a bunch of people talking about how they pre ordered so I thought Huh! maybe I should to but good looks like it would be available without it, don't care much for using bruce lee either

If you're going to get it on release day, you might as well just pre-order. If you pre-order, you will get immediate access to Bruce Lee without having to grind (I think beating career mode unlocks him if you didn't pre-order)

If you're going to get it on release day, you might as well just pre-order. If you pre-order, you will get immediate access to Bruce Lee without having to grind (I think beating career mode unlocks him if you didn't pre-order)

I'll be buying Day One. Frankly the Bruce Lee thing I'll probably use him once when I unloc and ten never again.

Pre order is just some gimmick bullshit. Even when GTA 5 came out, went first day without preorder and got it no problem.

Since I doubt the game would sell out on the first day I didn't pre order. I'll be buying it day 1 but I don't need instant access to Bruce Lee, career mode is the first thing i'm jumping into after getting the controls down with some exhibition matches.

I doubt i'll use Bruce much online or against friends, maybe do a career mode with him and turn him into a grappler for the hell of it.

Back