EA Sports UFC 2 Fighter stats ...

Put wonderboy on there.

And also people saying jones. He's never been a striking machine with power. His biggest asset is wrestling.

The stats in the UFC games have always been whack as fuck.

I remember one game gave Stefan Struve a higher submission rating that Werdum. Shit was ridiculous.

Hopefully the stats are generally reflective of the fighters skills though. Comparative rankings of the fighters skills are always going to be subjective, but if they can get it basically right, then I'll be happy.

so EA Sports just posted this, thoughts ?

CcaWxjgUUAAgKna.jpg:large
Those stats are garbage.

Seriously, Rockhold at #3, but Vitor nowhere in the top 10, but they got Weidman there... ahead of Jose Aldo lol?

EA sucks, their NBA game is a disgrace, and this year's FIFA is just as crap.

Sometimes the stats they give dont even translate in the gameplay.

For example, in FIFA they give guys like Ronaldo and Messi like 97 speed, but somehow when they're on a breakaway, some defender with like 70 catches up to them like it's nothing.

Never buying another EA product again.

I don't like how these games always have 80+ for all stats. Seems arbitrary. Also, the higher ranked guys are always better at everything even if they aren't actually skilled in that area. I believe Robbie Lawler has an 88 ground game... That's just silly. Royce Gracie also has a 83 in standup

I'd love if they'd implement an editable ratings system like 2kNBA. Let unbiased parties come up with the stats instead of the UFC hype machine.

Vitor, Rumble, Wonderboy, Pettis. Barboza, RDA, all absent. :)

Vitor, Rumble, Wonderboy, Pettis. Barboza, RDA, all absent. :)
Pettis and RDA have relatively low finishing rates in the UFC by strikes compared to people like Vitor, Rumble, Wonderboy and McGregor. Barboza has dissapointed against strikers as well (Felder and Johnson). So I think they got it right with not putting RDA, Pettis and Barboza in the top 10.

BS stats. Ronda should be at 101. Once ever striker.

Cue nerd from Simpsons

"Worst stats in an MMA game, ever."

This is straight up disgusting.

If FW Mac is 99, Tyson is excluded because? I remember editing stats in EA UFC you didn't need high offensive rating kicks to have a similar ridiculous overall rating in stand up.

In the UFC alone, you can count on a hand with missing digits how many fighters deserve a stand up overall over 95.

If they give Chuck Lidell his prime stats (why wouldn't they?) they should atleast include a separate Anderson with prime stats too.

Prime Anderson, Prime Cro Cop, Prime & WEC Aldo, and here's where it gets hard on listing who else would be deserving outside of Wonderboy.

Maybe Prime JDS is almost there, if you want to be nice? Carwin is no stand up expert but he got fucked up by JDS badly.

The well rounded fighters should all float around 85 in all stats and the fighters with glaring weaknesses have lesser stats. There's hardly anybody that deserves striking stats in the 90s outside of power for a good amount of fighters and speed for some fighters too. Defense not nearly as many.

Lets be real,

The first ufc game was broken af lol. All I fought was Mcgregor's and holly holm :d

I would fight them with mark munoz or some low ass level person and commence the raping.

Just ftr, the standup stats include clinching and whatnot. It's not a striking stat.

Where's the fuck vitor belfort and Anderson Silva or Jon jones

Weidman? haha his stand up is so slow and stiff. should not be top 50.

Now remember, chin and other defensive stats are accounted for with these overall standup ratings. But with that said, GSP should NOT be a 95 and Latifi a 83 not matter what. Both Luke & Weidman are too high as well, even taking the defensive portion into account.

Conor is the greatest striker to have ever stepped foot inside the UFC octagon. CONFIRMED.

99. Eat your heart out.

Um this is insane. Wonderboy? Pettis? Condit? Belfort? Rumble? Ferguson? Holloway? Gus is a fantastic striker, certainly better than many on the list. DJ, Weidman and Rockhold should not be so high. Their incredible well roundedness helps set up their striking.

Back