DWTNCS 6: Nchukwi V Matavao

Nice blind bat bisping will help move the live lines.
That or as some think, influence the judges.
Feel like ive noticed a trend if a fighter wins in the beginning fairly dominantly, its not enough to win the other rounds, even if they should be given to the other fighter, if its close they go to the one who made a good first impression. May be due to the halo effect actually, - I think, judging how things are, right now as a capper, you probably need to actually cap and even bet with that knowledge, even if yo uknow and think you should be the other way. Like we´ve seen so many decisions where media and public were the opposite way, where I also live bet that, but I had a strong feeling the judges would go the other way due to the way they see it from the cage.

Hard to judge as it may be recency bias and lack of data - but I think there is something to it, - but to start betting the other way also feels like a stupid move, when you know you should bet. I.e a recent example was Yoder, i remember betting after round 2 fofr dec even thouhg thinking she´d be down.

Hope it makes sense somehow, basically perhaps one should start handicap what they see even though its not really fair or how it should be is what I mean. I.e legkicks seems to have been undervalued by judges despite again perhaps not really being far.

The degree to which they're mistranslating the Dagestani's words is shameful. The subtitles literally have nothing to do with what he's actually saying at times.

Bet365 live lines up for others? I see them but they look like you can bet, but you cannot, even after refreshing. Bug?

Well the first wild dog crashes and burns haha. I liked his chances in the standup

I'm a boxer. Im an undefeated amateur, never went pro due to a little trouble with the law as a young 20 year old, leaving the country for a year, and then tearing my bicep ... i watched Drako boxing match and the dude has power against scrubs. But he can not box. He can not throw combos. Hes very stationary and stiff ... i would think a potential ufc caliber striker in Mana would deal with his striking with ease... can things happen on the mat, maybe. But im in on Mana for 800. Not going crazy... ufc radar a year ago they were gona match him w Chito Vera scares me. But I really think Mana beats him up

just saw him shadow box in the promo and yuuuuck you're right. It looks like he has some decent power tho

No LB thats unfortunate, bet365 usually got their shit together. Hope they fixes it before this event is over.

Gg thanks. Better ground game prevails again

tenor.gif

Don't mess with the Malfoy's!

Taking small stab on bestaev cause it's fun to bet on massive dogs in chaotic contender series.

Back