Dwight Sutherland vs Guillaume Fortier CFC 5 (Video)

TalkShowOnMute

dancingonthecorpsesashes
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone see this fight? It was short but some crazy grappling going on.

Here is the video. (I know mods usually remove unauthorized videos of copyrighted content. However, this is an official video posting by the source on The Score.com, so it is authorized for this purpose, no need to remove it. It's all legit.)

;)

Score Fighting Series - Sutherland vs Fortier | Video | The Score

Kimura, RNC, Triangle, Armbar from Triangle, Counter-Triangle! Good stuff.

Last edited:
wow that was a hell of a match. thanks for sharing.

wow!

I couldn't believe he got out of that kimura

Then I couldn't believe he got out of that armbar. Major props for that 19 year old.

The cop from Quebec city also showed good grappling skills, great fight and nice production from that event. I'm impressed, thank you for sharing

He escaped out of a kimura, an RNC, a triangle and a straight armbar... all of which would probably have finished most fighters. The problem is: even though he managed to escape out of desperate situations; he "allowed" himself to GET in those situations.

Total kudos to him for being able to get out of them, though...

whoa!tnx for sharing!

lol used to escape the kimura like that as a white belt,,,dont think i've seen anyone else do it until now

This event does seem to be well run, there are a few other fights on the same page as this one that are also decent. Production/ camera work is good as well.

I was just amazed that Sutherland was so durable, he was getting put into bad position after bad position. Guillaume's grappling is no joke, he was all over Sutherland. Actually it almost look like he got tired/disheartened by all the failed attempts. Then Sutherland rolls out and hits him with a triangle of his own. These guys need a rematch.

yeah, that was great. i was totally surprised with the reversal of fortunes there.

Back