• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DWCS Week 3: Reyna vs Cosce

Where the hell is the name Buys from where it’s pronounced Beys

Is that meant to be a compliment, or a reflection of how God-awful WMMA in the UFC is?

Both of these girls are absolutely dreadful.

What do you think ha ha?

It's all relative. There are a handful of truly talented WMMA fighters, and the rest...yeah. Buys at least (maybe Rose to a much lesser extent) would likely beat people on roster right now.

And yes I would absolutely bet Buys at evens vs Cifers. Buys, if nothing else, throws hard shots for 15 full minutes and moves forward. And she seems physically strong. Those two things in WMMA are enough to win a lot of fights.

It was a genuine question, though. What fighters do you see Buys defeating at 115?

And by all means, I hope more people share your viewpoint. Better odds for me to fade Buys with.
I think they do, but it dosent mater unless she gets signed and we get a chance to pur out money where out mouth is. I think we will get that chance :).

It was a genuine question, though. What fighters do you see Buys defeating at 115?

And by all means, I hope more people share your viewpoint. Better odds for me to fade Buys with.
I'll take Cheyanne Buys over:

- Nadia Kassem (1st fight for Buys)
- Syuri Kondo (1st fight for Buys)
- Felice Herrig (close fight; I'd pick this as Buys' second UFC fight instead of her debut)
- Livia Souza (Buys' 3rd UFC fight)

Well glad I switched to cosque there

louis cosce gets me back in the green today, wish i backed the other one too

Everybody getting signed tonight by doprah

Nice, hit Buys dec+L Cosce itd parlay at +432 to end the night. Was down a little after degen plays on Johnson itd and Dixon itd. Buys ML and dec cash, now this parlay puts me nicely in the green. Sweet.

Wish I taped the other cosque, closed at +325

Nice, added 0.25 u on the last fight on Cosce. Good wins tonight.

Those cosce brothers are something. Very strong mindset.

Back