• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP DWCS 2023: Week 10 PBP Discussion Thread: Tue. Oct. 10, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT

How Many Contracts Will be Handed Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF!!

3 shots to the back of the crown!

Wow those were some good hammer fists to the back of the head

Someone call Zenidim a cab because he wants out of here

Lima can get a deal EVERYBODY GETS A DEAL

3 back of the head blows in a row and I'm not even sorry for him
giphy.gif

ok, i found a blurry image of who I think it is but because i'm using some website that's trying to charge me to retro search i can't go to the website to get the name. i'm going to be real embarassed when nothing I've said about this guy is correct
wqbDvcOEQcO-w5Uzwp1TWBjCqFEycsO6wpF7w5olwql_JynDiizCj8KWwqTDrFA7RwnDr8KrwqvDusOYwq3Cjg9DTMKmw5cYwrFVw7zDtHBpcCoVw4I9wozDnXjDn1sUTsKxw69gwoLDosKTeX5-IzHDhcOWw5bCvcOdFlMMJsK9wrNMesK0w7ErYsKTHm45UzLDtR0AQXLDlREdKcKeNjA8woBYw5XDuAvCsMK7w7cvwohIw55zDmk3MsOcwqEIw4ooQjJxw6_DizXCpMK2NFPDmTYmw7Vnc8OWw7FIPcO5KcOUesONa8OgwrjDpsK_FhjDvFpfwq_CtMKzw58VAVnCphbCsTLDusKqGmp9wqXDk1_Cv8KuaMKHwqrDrR4kOsKEwrjDnsOOBg==

Lima to Dana after winning a decision over this tomato can Zenidim:

Last fight of the season coming up? I really haven't been paying much attention this season.

Imagine how pissed off you'd be if your opponent does this on DWCS. Like, what the fuck, man.
Got to have a dance partner, unfortunately all one wanted to do was literally dance.
dana has been very gracious to people who beat asshole opponents this season. surely won't make him wait a year for dwcs again.

edit: or lost to for that matter

Back