• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP DWCS 2022: Week 5, Aug. 23, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 5 of DWCS 2022? (Guess the right answer and win Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Parkin had absolutely no chance. Glad to see he proved me wrong and got a contract.

No. You saying that the uppercut is primarily used by taller fighters more compared to shorter fighters, shows how retarded YOU are.

You're not coming back from that one, fucking casual. Keep responding because you know how stupid I'm making you look.

I love it.

You saying a taller fighter's main strike is the uppercut shows how stupid you are.

What don't you understand? Lol so a taller fighter uses the uppercut more than the jab is basically what you said.

Idiot.

Imagine spamming complete and total fallacies, being proud of it.

Who are you trying to convince looks stupid right now?

<BC1>

Imagine spamming complete and total fallacies, being proud of it.

Who are you trying to convince looks stupid right now?

<BC1>

That you are a dumbass Jake Paul fan and a casual.

Go watch some more fights, kid.

We know you've never trained before lmao.

He looks like one of Bricktops bodyguards

That you are a dumbass Jake Paul fan and a casual.

Go watch some more fights, kid.

We know you've never trained before lmao.

You've already admitted to being a short, fat slob, failed miserably at planting pitiful, lazy strawmans.

Why are you still here? The fights are over, your bad takes can stop now, your debate skills are putrid.

Why?

tonight was flowers's 4th fight in the last 4 months. i wonder if they're gonna plug him into an undercard very soon.

your bad takes can stop now

Your take on uppercuts was the worse take I've seen on this website, BY far. Especially since you really TRY to make it seem you "know" about boxing. LOL.

You've already admitted to being a short, fat slob, failed miserably at planting pitiful, lazy strawmans.

Please stop talking about yourself.

I know you get bullied in the real world, bud.

Your take on uppercuts was the worse take I've seen on this website, BY far. Especially since you really TRY to make it seem you "know" about boxing. LOL.

Please stop talking about yourself.

I know you get bullied in the real world, bud.

Why can an uppercut not be utilized as a an effective weapon by tall fighters, when I've literally given you a plethora of examples of it being utilized by taller fighters, at range?

You're a manlet in denial about the fact that you were given lesser tools than a taller man.

You're inferior, get over it, and get over the facts that setting up an overhand with a lead uppercut is also beginner level trash.

Why can an uppercut not be utilized as a an effective by tall fighters, when I've literally given you a plethora of examples of it being utilized by taller fighters, at range?

You're a manlet in denial about the fact that you were given lesser tools than a taller man.

You're inferior, get over it, and get over the facts that setting up an overhand with a lead uppercut is also beginner level trash.

It isn't PRIMARILY used by them like you stated. You fucking cretin. Is comprehending this hard for you?

You're a Jake Paul fan that weighs 120lbs on a karate website, you wouldn't even know what beginner level is. You've never thrown a punch before to even understand how the uppercut is properly utilized. Which makes your comment about "uppercuts" more and more hilarious lmao.

Not sure if you watched it yet. It's a fun episode.

5 fights. 5 contracts. We all had a good time. Except for 2 people who spent the whole times making themselves miserable by arguing with each other.
Worddd. I missed the first couple fights but watched the last 3.
My comment was referring to that post fight interview after the last fight.
I know that guy was speaking English but I couldnt understand a word of it.
It was like listening to one of the parents in those Charlie Brown cartoons speak.

Worddd. I missed the first couple fights but watched the last 3.
My comment was referring to that post fight interview after the last fight.
I know that guy was speaking English but I couldnt understand a word of it.
It was like listening to one of the parents in those Charlie Brown cartoons speak.

You might've had too much pizza in your ears sir lol.

It isn't PRIMARILY used by them like you stated. You fucking cretin. Is comprehending this hard for you?

You're a Jake Paul fan that weighs 120lbs on a karate website, you wouldn't even know what beginner level is. You've never thrown a punch before to even understand how the uppercut is properly utilized. Which makes your comment about "uppercuts" more and more hilarious lmao.

Bro your primary example of an uppercut artist, got KTFO by Buster Douglas, a taller opponent, with an uppercut literally destroying half of his braincells mid combo.

Tyson was also an overrated 80s turd, who got by with his incredible athleticism in a pathetic era.

Dude got fucked when he was forced to fight more athletic, technical fighters, instead of beating up cans and raping women.

Canelo does not utilize the pullback uppercut more than his body shots.

It definitely isn't his "primary strike" like your dumbass said taller fighters use.

You're just stupid. Lmao.

Another person in here was also appalled by your comment, keep showing some more pointless GIFs so I can keep laughing. Fucking casual.

Still waiting for you to point out where I stated the above.

<DontBelieve1>

Bro your primary example of an uppercut artist, got KTFO by Buster Douglas, a taller opponent, with an uppercut literally destroying half of his braincells mid combo.

Tyson was also an overrated 80s turd, who got by with his incredible athleticism in a pathetic era.

Dude got fucked when he was forced to fight more athletic, technical fighters, instead of beating up cans and raping women.

Still waiting for you to point out where I stated the above.

<DontBelieve1>

The uppercut is primarily a range strike utilized by taller, longer individuals, sir

Back