• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP DWCS 2022: Week 4, Aug. 16, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 4 of DWCS 2022? (Guess the right answer and win Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2-0 with a 10-8 1st
lol at desk trying to make this sound competitive

In a sport where everything hurts, side elbows off a defended takedown are one of the only things that make me wince.

at least i was only 30 seconds behind this time. DWCS and me being live never works out. lol. I should know this.

2 guys fighting for peanuts to earn the right to continue fighting for peanuts until the off chance that they become a huge star or a UFC vet? yeah it's pretty sad.

This is significantly more than Hassanzada will have fought for in Afghan, to be fair, and he chose to fight there.

Sloppy fun fight. Neither of these two are really UFC level. But Blood = contract, so can see the winner getting one
Sadykov is definitely solid and UFC ready. Seems very lucid with skills everywhere.

Sadykov is definitely solid and UFC ready. Seems very lucid with skills everywhere.
Yeah I may have to retract my first comment, sadykov looks good. But there is a part of me that believes it’s the calibre of opponent making him look good

Back