• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP DWCS 2022: Week 4, Aug. 16, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 4 of DWCS 2022? (Guess the right answer and win Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they sign Cowan because 135 needs more fighter then they should've signed Costa from week 1 and Chairez from week 3 for 125.

claudio-ribeiro-of-brazil-knocks-out-ivan-valenzuela-of-mexico-in-a-picture-id1415286017

He's throws it after Herzog gets there who's moving in because he went limp, fell backwards and eyes rolled back. That's how I see it.
lol bro if he threw it after Herzog was on top of him then what am I watching with his legs visibly launching Claudio away and then after creating distance rotates to repeat?
Was he af rocked?
Def

Just absurdly quick given time in the fight and some of the brutal continuations we've seen on this exact card.

Cowan shouldn't get a contract solely based on a division needing fighters.

If that was the case, they should've signed Costa from week 1 and Chairez from week 3 for 125.
W135 is a desert wasteland. I think they do give her a contract based on that. But I agree with your premise.

I am rooting for Paull but he likely took too much CTE in the British pubs

Back