• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP DWCS 2022: Week 3, Aug. 9, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given out on Week 3 of DWCS 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anvar Boynazarov was a top contender in Glory Kickboxing’s featherweight division and holds a win over Giga Chikadze.
He’s currently 3-0 (3 KO’s, all in the first round) in MMA.

His last fight was in LFA at bantamweight and he KTFO his opponent with a brutal knee

He currently trains at Sanford MMA

‘The Uzbek’ will face Erik Silva (8-1) in a featherweight contest.

I get Bo is one of the top prospects in mma but these odds are insane
Put a C-note on the other guy. If he wins there’s a nice start on a vacation fund/ or Christmas fund, whatever.

Tuesday night matches. Oh yeah!!!

bo-nickal-and-zachary-borrego-face-off-during-dana-whites-contender-picture-id1413653830

Anvar Boynazarov was a top contender in Glory Kickboxing’s featherweight division and holds a win over Giga Chikadze.
He’s currently 3-0 (3 KO’s, all in the first round) in MMA.

His last fight was in LFA at bantamweight and he KTFO his opponent with a brutal knee

He currently trains at Sanford MMA

‘The Uzbek’ will face Erik Silva (8-1) in a featherweight contest.

I remember Boy from LFA 121. That knee was vicious. It looked like someone we would’ve seen from prime WEC Aldo.

Anybody have any real info about how much money they make on DWCS? I’m just curious.

Back