PBP DWCS 2021: Week 6, Oct. 5, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts are given out on Week 6 of 2021's DWCS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
gcf1fUk.png

Tuesday 10.5.2021 at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT
U.S. Broadcast: ESPN+
Venue
: UFC Apex
Number of MMA Bouts: 5

NOTE: We are implementing LIVE THREADS. To enable them, click on your status bar (Your username on top of the screen) and go down to "Join User Groups". If you join in on the "Live Threads" usergroup, you will automatically be a part of this.

What it means is that you will no longer have to refresh the thread when viewing it, as new posts will be added automatically.

Dana White's Contender Series 2021 Week 6 (ESPN+, 8PM ET/5PM PT)
170: Shimon Smotritsky (7-0) vs. Mike Malott (6-1-1)
125: Daniel Barez (12-4) vs. Carlos Hernandez (6-1)
139: Joshua Weems (9-1) vs. Fernando Garcia (9-1)
185: Shonte Barnes (6-1-1) vs. Joseph Holmes (5-1)
155: Patrik White (9-1) vs. Genaro Valdez (9-0)

Dana White's Contender Series Week 6 Weigh-in Results:
Shimon Smotritsky (170.5) vs. Mike Malott (170.5)
Daniel Barez (126) vs. Carlos Hernandez (125.5)
Joshua Weems (139)* vs. Fernando Garcia (136)
Shonte Barnes (185) vs. Joseph Holmes (186)
Patrik White (155.5) vs. Genaro Valdez (155.5)

*Weems missed weight by three pounds and has been fined 20 percent of his purse.

*How To Watch DWCS 2021: Week 6*
*DWCS 2021: Week 6 Play-By-Play & Results*

2328.png

fc9RiCD.png

Happy to see my first ever gym I trained at has someone on here, a pretty small gym but the instructor and the squad was/is fucking awesome, let’s go Joseph Holmes!

I'm going to miss the fights tonight, so please make sure there are a lot of disparaging comments about Gianni looking like a dehydrated labia and sounding like a goose being beaten with a sock full of nickels in my absence.

I'm going to miss the fights tonight, so please make sure there are a lot of disparaging comments about Gianni looking like a dehydrated labia and sounding like a goose being beaten with a sock full of nickels in my absence.
This is poetry.

You're not going out to beat geese with nickel socks, are you?

Happy to see my first ever gym I trained at has someone on here, a pretty small gym but the instructor and the squad was/is fucking awesome, let’s go Joseph Holmes!

bro you train the UFCz?

Gianni is worse but having to see Ian Parker's face/hair really tilts the shit out of me.

The new kid Ariel has on his show isn't too bad though.

Went to a new taco spot today to get Birria tacos, literally a random shack in the hood on other side of town.

Suckered me in with dessert tacos, I've had 4 before I even started my meal and only have 6 total

Luckily the joints are rolled; unfortunately, fights aren't for a few hours so I'll most likely be in a food coma by then.

I'm going out on a limb tonight

I'm guessing

And it might be an outside bet

But

Weems ain't gettin' no deal

Back