@Brown
Reaction score
Odds are closer than last week

Attachments

• DWCSW4 - Copy.jpeg
    DWCSW4 - Copy.jpeg
    355.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Think they're all live dogs this week. Especially liking Dobson. Hashem looks sloppy, sus cardio

Kleydson Rodrigues looks absolutely massive next to Curatolo, like 2 weight classes difference.
You're right. Nguyen also has a bit of size against his opponent.

Morales looks to be in good shape. Surprised he's such a dog.

Morales looks to be in good shape. Surprised he's such a dog.

Yeah don't get why he's the biggest dog on this card right now. Looks like a beast from the tape I watched. Lower quality of comp but not like he's fighting total cans.

Think they're all live dogs this week. Especially liking Dobson. Hashem looks sloppy, sus cardio
Dobson has very little experience, he is an extremely fast starter, there is no way to tell what he will look after round 1, Hashem on the other hand seems fundamentally pretty sound. I really like Hashem's jab. This fight should be fire.

I don't really know how much you can say about Hashem's cardio, because the last time he had a fight that went past the first round was in 2012....

I'm on Morales, and maybe Dobson (need to watch some tape on both him and his opponent).

Also have a little on a Martinez/Kleydson parlay.

Dobson has very little experience, he is an extremely fast starter, there is no way to tell what he will look after round 1, Hashem on the other hand seems fundamentally pretty sound. I really like Hashem's jab. This fight should be fire.

I don't really know how much you can say about Hashem's cardio, because the last time he had a fight that went past the first round was in 2012....

Hashem looked absolutely gassed in rd 2 vs Elsawi and gassed like 2 minutes into his last fight. I get they were both after trying to get finishes but still, not good signs. Think he has an alright jab and definitely has power, but he kind of wings overhands and Dobson seems much faster.

Think that's cause for concern given he's not faced good competition since 2012.

What's making me lean slightly towards Dobson is that quick win over Kailan Hill. I still remember how hyped he was for his contender series fight against Kasanganay, and AJ beat him at his own game.

Hashem is a complete bum. The guy should be fighting as an amateur in the Middle East somewhere, or even better just not being a fighter given he's not remotely athletic, not very skilled and can't even make weight despite having no muscle.

Not that Dobson is anything special, but he has some actual upside like obvious athleticism and a half decent team, which is more than Hashem.

Curatolo has ridiculous power for a flyweight if he lands clean. He also seemed to learn from his only loss when he blew his wad trying to ko Trujillo and got finished himself. Fought much mire intelligent in his next fight.

I'm small on him and Morales who I think is a great prospect.

Really interested in Rosales-Martinez. Martinez seems just alright overall. Alright striking, average grappling, subpar tdd. But he's fantastic at countering jabs. Scored his last two knockouts off a beautiful jab slip and landing a bomb.

Think Rosales is just better overall though and might do well with a wrestling gameplan. Think he wins a decision but a Martinez KO hedge might be worth it.

Read some articles on Morales from spanish speaking sites, and it turns out that his parents have a background in Judo (which he did partake in) and he also did wrestling growing up.

While it's hard to say just how good he is, it is nice to know that he'll have more ways to take on the fight rather than just having to face Nikolay where he's at his most dangerous.

Read some articles on Morales from spanish speaking sites, and it turns out that his parents have a background in Judo (which he did partake in) and he also did wrestling growing up.

While it's hard to say just how good he is, it is nice to know that he'll have more ways to take on the fight rather than just having to face Nikolay where he's at his most dangerous.
Dont see him being able to take Nikolay down. Nikolay is built like a brick shithouse and will have a strength advantage, in my humble opinion

Curatolo has ridiculous power for a flyweight if he lands clean. He also seemed to learn from his only loss when he blew his wad trying to ko Trujillo and got finished himself. Fought much mire intelligent in his next fight.

I'm small on him and Morales who I think is a great prospect.
He does have nice hands for 1 round but I think he is a bit of a gasser. Even in his last fight he seemed to be slowing down. I don't have a lot of trust in flyweights with suspect cardio that have to rely on 1st round KO's. Even Figuereido can go quite hard for 5 rounds.

Dont see him being able to take Nikolay down. Nikolay is built like a brick shithouse and will have a strength advantage, in my humble opinion
Could definitely be a possibility, although Morales is a specimen himself. Nikolay did have a hip injury in 2019 I believe, which sidelined him until his fight with Steve Jones, so his TDD might be compromised.

Back