DW about JJ: "this is kid probably has $15m in the bank"

Based on Rampage figures which were not denied by Rampage himself and given these numbers excluded money from endorsement, I don't see the DW estimate as being outrageous.

No need to be sorry dude, I know you got nothing and just like to stalk and talk. tell you honestly, I welcome it. I will be disappointed if you stop. So don't you fking stop!

i just find it humorous the energy spent on dissecting and raging about everything. is everything so dire? why so emo?

Dat Jon Jones money playboys. The fuqer can probably approach 40 mil before he retires. Thats alot of snowflakes guise.

I very much doubt that.

When you take into account he has the Nike deal, has been fighting in the UFC for years, bonuses etc.

He could easily have around 7-10 I think.

jones doesn't look to me as the kind of guy who wisely invest or saves his money. with his partying, drugs, women he probably throws hundreds of thousand in crap he doesn't need. and then 7 million dollars are not that much amount of money in that case

If he had that much money, he would have his own training camp, his own trainers, etc.

I'm guessing he has 1 to 3M.

What are you talking about? You do realize guys like Cerrone and Overeem can pay for their own training camps right? And Jones is eclipsing whatever those guys are making.

He made 1-3 million in his last fight alone with PPV points.

What are you talking about? You do realize guys like Cerrone and Overeem can pay for their own training camps right? And Jones is eclipsing whatever those guys are making.

He made 1-3 million in his last fight alone with PPV points.

Assuming he has a deal at least as good as E Alvarez:

A tiered share of pay-per-view revenue, starting at "$1 for each

Back