DVD's

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by name, Aug 13, 2005.

1. name

name Purple Belt

since i don't know of any sites that review MMA/grappling DVD's, i was hoping some of you guys can give me some feedback on a few DVD's i'm interested in picking up.

- grapplers quest: i've seen these DVD's at local stores (suncoast, bestbuy) and there's definitely some good names in these events. which is the best one that you'd recommend?

- ADCC Submission Wrestling 2003 'Best of the Trials' DVD: huge ADCC fan and was just wondering about this 2 disc sets overall quality? is the sound and picture clean? good angles? are the matches worth watching?

- 101 submissions (chapter I and II): are these worth getting? which one should i get first?

- Marc Laimon's Tournament Tested Techniques: is the footage on this DVD all GI matches? any good? there's a lot of good names on this DVD as well.

thanks!

2. migo**

migo** Guest

I'd go with ADCC over the 101 submissions series. Not sure about the others.