Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier becomes a Budlight endorser

No.

This depends what country you're in, where the beer is brewed, and if its imported, say, to the US like Heineken is (or at least, was) then you're drinking an inferior product as it travels very poorly.

If you're in Europe, though, I wouldn't wipe my bum with this opinion. Heineken is delicious!
Had a chance to go to the factory one time over there in Amsterdam but Heineken tastes awful over here (I imagine it tastes the same as Machida's favorite drink). I'll give it a chance next time I'm out there.

I bought a Bud light because the store I went to was all out of heineken. Does that mean I'm gay now?
Did you drink it from a hollowed out hot dog like you're supposed to? If so then yeah probably

You might be drinking Mexican brewed Heineken?
Yeah, most likely, i mean its not bad per se, its just not as good as the alternatives.

They're investing pretty big in Mexico.
Well yeah, they bought the largest brewery for $10 billions back in 2010, i mean those must be like $15 billions today.

The thing is that since they own that brewery all the places that sell Heineken will also carry the brewery brands, if you ever come to Mexico and see Heineken, ask for a Bohemia "red", waaaaay better beer.

Also I support fighters getting paid any way they can as long as it's on the up and up. I wasn't drinking Bud Light's shit beer 5 years ago, 5 months ago, or 5 months from now. Light beer is garbage especially theirs.

Yes.

It baffles me how Bud Light is a major brand when Budweiser exists which is semi-decent.
Yeah it's weird everybody called it butt wiper when I was growing up and I finally drank one that's actually half decent beer not really my thing but it has flavor

I’m anti-BL because it tastes like dog piss. That said, it’s sad how politics has permeated every aspect of American life, down to the beer we drink.

Weird because in the Dylan Mulva ey thread all the lefties were saying nothing would come of this.

Almost destroyed a huge brand and forced them to tuck tail and surrender.
I hate this kind of misinformation.

Here is the stock price over five years. Can you tell me when it was closest to being destroyed? All that backlash against Budlight occured in 2023 right? What does it mean when you say similar drops and recoveries in 2022 and 2021?

I thought AmBev, the parent company, come out alright in the end. It's not a growth stock and has been about the same range for a few years now. No where near destruction. Fewer Budlight sales but higher sales for Modelo and other Ambev brands plus stronger revenue in emerging markets. The lesson is you need a global portfolio with many products across different sectors, not get bullied by online trolls.

Here is the stock price over five years. Can you tell me when it was closest to being destroyed? All that backlash against Budlight occured in 2023 right? What does it mean when you say similar drops and recoveries in 2022 and 2021?

I thought AmBev, the parent company, come out alright in the end. It's not a growth stock and has been about the same range for a few years now. No where near destruction. Fewer Budlight sales but higher sales for Modelo and other Ambev brands plus stronger revenue in emerging markets. The lesson is you need a global portfolio with many products across different sectors, not get bullied by online trolls.

Modelo USA is not AnBev its Constellation Brands.

No somehow Zima was even gayer than that.

Lmao, my ex girlfriend used to make me buy her those back in the day and I felt fucked up just carrying them out of the store...now you have confirmed why I felt that way.

I would call her right now if I had her number just to bitch her out lol.

I’m anti-BL because it tastes like dog piss. That said, it’s sad how politics has permeated every aspect of American life, down to the beer we drink.

And people always ask me why I hate politics.
Its because its all absolutely useless, and its just another thing for people to argue about that'll get nowhere.

Been the same since Roman times sir.

And I don't even drink alcohol lol

Wow. Didn’t see Dustin transitioning to a woman in 2024.

Everything you don't like to hear isn't misinformation.

Back