Media Dustin Poirier still hates Mcgregor after all these years, almost attacked him in Las Vegas last week

Dustin should thank Conor for making him a ton of money. Conor beat Dustin when they were both training seriously. Dustin only won after Conor was semi-retired, and the third fight was a freak injury.

Dustin won the trilogy. Why let Conor live rent free in his head?

You actually still make feelings about it!?
Yeah maybe I do dawg

lol

Actually I just think it’s fine for Mr Porier to feel some kinda way about it. Some guy besmirch your name and character to the media, talk shit about your wife then it’s ok to feel like teaching him some goddamn manners.

Star Wars and Peter vs Chicken are the best, funniest things from Family Guy. Anyway, I don't want either guy to go to jail, so I'm happy nothing happened.

I wouldn't say wanting to punch someone in the teeth for saying a bunch of disrespectful shit about you and your family makes you a bad person, seems more like a natural reaction for most people. And I’m pretty sure he’s said he hasn’t been involved in a street fight in years.

Let me know when he does something like attack a bus full of innocent people, sucker punch an old man for no reason, gets arrested for stealing a fans phone or has multiple sexual assault allegations.
Dustin is a saint for not having a street fight in years, but Conor is the devil for throwing a dolly 6.5 years ago.

Okay.

he wants another fight. this shit is so old now. stop pretending you have actual beef with the guy. sell your hot sauce, move on dude.

I co-sign diamond piecing up Conor in any random interaction at any random time. If someone talked that crazy shit about my wife I would flight that mother fucker any time I saw them.
lol good way to show you are a child. how about show your family words mean nothing. what someone says means nothing. if conor touched your wife sure fuck his ass up but wtf is with people getting hurt by words. who gives a shit. someone talks bad about your family or religion wahhh wahh wahh grow the fuck up you stupid baby. Its a person saying words. they aren't casting demonic spells to harm you. simply ignoring it is always the power move it makes the other guy just look like a stupid ass. retaliating from words makes you look like a child.

Dustin is a saint for not having a street fight in years, but Conor is the devil for throwing a dolly 6.5 years ago.

Okay.

It's funny how you focus on one part of what he said, and ignored the unprovoked assault on an elderly man and the multiple allegations of serious sexual assault.

Which needs to be understood in the context of him threatening to kill Dustin's wife.

But of course you are an embarrassing shill. So ees normal.

Back