Dustin Poirier has the worst...

dormammu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dustin Poirier has the worst nickname of all time, dude straight swagger jacking screech.

The original Dustin Diamond
MAIN-Dustin-Diamond.jpg

Kinda looks like a distant, fat, ugly cousin of Poirier

Poirier even stays biting Screech's facial mannerisms.
saved-by-the-bell-turned-diamond-into-a-stud-photo-u1

dustin-poirier.jpg

Max vs Dustin Diamond ain't even going to be competitive, like AC Slater vs Screech in wrestling.

<Deported1>

Yea, I know shit thread, BAN TS in my opinion

I think we in for surprise. Dustin will murder max and shock the mma

Its his only chance because he knows his fame factor is the lowest among max khabib tony and conor

I hate thread titles that makes us guess what the thread is about. They all end up being shit. But for some reason I still click on them.

I'm still going with Andre "touchy" filli as the worst name.

Elliot "The Fire" Marshall was pretty bad too.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Is that the response you wanted?

He calls himself the diamond because it is the hardest natural substance known.... not because of screech.

that thread was bad,
and you should feel bad TS.

Wtf man. Poirier doesn't need your shitty ass threads.
He literally volunteers and donates all the money he makes from his fight gear.

Speaking of swaggerjack, it's cute how you just saw this topic in the other thread on page 1 about Dustin (thread by @Threetrees), and just had to swaggerjack the entire thing yourself in a new thread.

Cute.

He calls himself the diamond because it is the hardest natural substance known.... not because of screech.

He calls himself? WTF you don't get to pick your own nickname. He needs a new one.

Has Poirier shanked a man for talking shit, no, Screech is clearly the badass between the two. Also screech is a huge hing dinger

Speaking of swaggerjack, it's cute how you just saw this topic in the other thread on page 1 about Dustin (thread by @Threetrees), and just had to swaggerjack the entire thing yourself in a new thread.

Cute.
Someone else compared Porier to Screech, post the link good sir, I am sure they did it better than I

remember when screech dirty sanchez'd that one ho

Back