Media Dustin explains to a kid where it hurt after Khabib fight

what a little douche. Dustin can't even talk he's so disappointed, kid not only crowds him but asks a dickhead question with a smile on his face

The little douche bag was taught English in a private school

Maybe the kid watched someone lose and wanted to ask if it hurt more mental?

Or most likely he's just a little rich prick. <{hfved}>

I think the kid wasn’t self aware, I can actually see myself at that age asking a dumbass question like that, not justifying it, just being honest
I love how Dustin handles himself, all charisma
I’ll forever be a fan and root for him

Pick the kid up by the collar and waistband and toss him over the cage

I think the kid wasn’t self aware, I can actually see myself at that age asking a dumbass question like that, not justifying it, just being honest

Agreed. He probably has no situational awareness but is interested and wants to talk to a fighter in that moment. You can see when he walks away he isn't trying to be mean or anything and is just a bit awkward.

Not surprisingly, Dustin handled it better immediately after losing than people on here.

He pointed at his black eye. I think this silver spoon-fed, rich, empty, sack, who has nothing to do but harass fighters in the hope that they offer some form of affirmation. I am sure Dustin rather leaps from the window than see his lips move.

He points at his head while asking where the pain is, because he doesn't understand chokes because he has never been choked.

He sees a guy crying and thinks that he is crying from physical pain because he doesn't understand emotional pain yet. No woman no cry

He pointed at his black eye. I think this silver spoon-fed, rich, empty, sack, who has nothing to do but harass fighters in the hope that they offer some form of affirmation. I am sure Dustin rather leaps from the window than see his lips move.

Lmfao

<36>

He points at his head while asking where the pain is, because he doesn't understand chokes because he has never been choked.

He sees a guy crying and thinks that he is crying from physical pain because he doesn't understand emotional pain yet. No woman no cry

Lol, he's pointing near his eye area because that's where Dustin had a boo boo.

960x0.jpg

By adult standards, it's a dumb question. But by a child's standards, it's completely reasonable. Judging by the low-IQ responses of the people excoriating that child in this thread, I can only imagine the dumb questions you guys asked at that age.

Back