Dustin beat Conor with leg kicks, not with boxing

Could somebody please direct me to the “Dustin beat Conor with straight boxing,” threads or posts.

Classic frontrunner. Once he was hitting Dustin with his left and saw he wasn't guna finish him he folded. He mentally checks out. Happened with Nate too.
I think it also has to do with him rushing it because he likely felt he was on a timer. He might have been fighting under the assumption that a longer fight benefits Dustin and his window to win closes with each half-round.

GreenEqualAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif
That was lightning fast...

The boxing exchanges were won by Conor, his had harder shots, more accurate shots, better control in the boxing space. The Leg kicks are what enabled Dustin to get the finish. A good win regardless but people seem to want to discredit Conor just to get 1 up over his Fanboys.

This is an awful post that deserves the zero likes it got. The punch that ended it was a left. About 5 seconds before, Cormier said that Poirier "cannot stand at the end of those punches and play with McGregor." Dustin then circled to get into the center of the Octagon, and landed a power left. He then hit Conor with about 10 punches. The right that put him down was simply the last of them.

Conor was doing reasonably well except for the leg kicks. However, he lost that one exchange, and against a great boxer like Dustin, that one exchange is all you needed. The leg is a red herring, and your post is garbage.
ur an idiot rofl, im assuming u just started watching MMA and your one of those guys who watches sports by checking the scoreboard/stats at the end of the game to determine who had a good game based on nothing but stats.... Everything you described happened AFTER Conors leg gave out, once that happened everything else does not matter as Conor would have lost regardless of anything else since he literally could not stand on that leg properly or put any weight. Dustin could have let him stand there for 5 minutes and next round kick him once and Conor would have fell down... those punches that landed were from lack of mobility, not because they were good strikes... Dustin looked like he was 2 seconds slower than Conor in all the exchanges prior to the leg giving out.

Im not even a Conor fanboy, i could not give two shits that he lost, but people out here acting like Dustin has some sort of god tier striking ability and is now the best boxer in the ufc. Im not trying to take away the fact that Dusin beat Conor, im trying to take away the fact that he did not win it by Boxing, he won it via leg kicks, so simmer the fuck down snowflake

Lets be honest here, Dustin was getting his ass whooped before the leg kicks took affect, .

<{anton}>

C'mon dude.
Round 1 was super close, but Conor likely edged it.
Fight was super competitive, Conor landed some good shots and Dustin had that great check hook that was landing all night.

This amount of dellusion is a bit scary.

well its not boxing, its mma so... the fact connor didnt know about calf kicks is ludacris.. Dustin was hurt but not alot, not at one point did he seem in trouble if anything he seemed like he didnt even wanna be there...The fight was over as soon as 1st round ended and connor was huffing wind...

The boxing exchanges were won by Conor, his had harder shots, more accurate shots, better control in the boxing space. The Leg kicks are what enabled Dustin to get the finish. A good win regardless but people seem to want to discredit Conor just to get 1 up over his Fanboys.
Say this with your real account you clown.

DP was actually getting the better of the striking exchanges in the 2nd before the final ending exchange. Tbh Mcfrontrunner only landed maybe 3/4 solid clean punches, everything else was either blocked or slipped. DP also countered with some solid check hooks as well.

So TS, yours is also a stupid and idiotic post that reeks of your fanaticism for another grown man. D'awww you can't handle that he lost? get over it.

ur an idiot rofl, im assuming u just started watching MMA and your one of those guys who watches sports by checking the scoreboard/stats at the end of the game to determine who had a good game based on nothing but stats.... Everything you described happened AFTER Conors leg gave out, once that happened everything else does not matter as Conor would have lost regardless of anything else since he literally could not stand on that leg properly or put any weight. Dustin could have let him stand there for 5 minutes and next round kick him once and Conor would have fell down... those punches that landed were from lack of mobility, not because they were good strikes... Dustin looked like he was 2 seconds slower than Conor in all the exchanges prior to the leg giving out.

Im not even a Conor fanboy, i could not give two shits that he lost, but people out here acting like Dustin has some sort of god tier striking ability and is now the best boxer in the ufc. Im not trying to take away the fact that Dusin beat Conor, im trying to take away the fact that he did not win it by Boxing, he won it via leg kicks, so simmer the fuck down snowflake
OOOOH big internet tought guy who cannot spell and kisses the ass of the most popular fighter in the UFC. I assume you did not have many friends in HS?

Actually, I have been watching the UFC analytically for about 7 years. I guess when you have a doctorate degree, you take academic interest even in your hobbies.

Those punches landed because they landed you buffoon. Conor was swinging and missing all night. He miss so so so many times, and for you to sit here, toad that you are, and pretend that his timing was solid is...demented really. You simply do not understand MMA or the flow of combat.

And that is why nobody likes your content.

Any post with " let's be honest " always ends up being shit lol

OOOOH big internet tought guy who cannot spell and kisses the ass of the most popular fighter in the UFC. I assume you did not have many friends in HS?

Actually, I have been watching the UFC analytically for about 7 years. I guess when you have a doctorate degree, you take academic interest even in your hobbies.

Those punches landed because they landed you buffoon. Conor was swinging and missing all night. He miss so so so many times, and for you to sit here, toad that you are, and pretend that his timing was solid is...demented really. You simply do not understand MMA or the flow of combat.

And that is why nobody likes your content.
Your "content" is pretty bad too to be fair.
"Analytically" lol shut up....

Been seeing so many idiotic posts and comments about "Dustin is the best boxer in the UFC" or "Dustin can beat Mayweather" all sort of troll posts....

Lets be honest here, Dustin was getting his ass whooped before the leg kicks took affect, he even said so himself in the post fight presser that he was rocked for a second after a left hook and if Conor would of followed up he would of been in trouble, so lets not pretend that Dustin was doing amazing with his boxing, he was doing amazing with his kicks, and once Conor couldn't even stand on his leg with his back against the cage, the fight was over regardless of what Dustin hit him with, if not in the 2nd round, then in the 3rd or 4th, fight was over already.
Lol show me where you seen posters claiming he's the best boxer in the UFC or beating Mayweather? I'll wait.

EDIT: Nevermind, just seen a troll thread regarding Dustin beating Mayweather, damn.

Back