• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dumb strategies against Conor

I didnt care who won but the salty mcgregor fans are awesome

Nate chokes him out in 2 rounds and then makes Conor spend 300,000 next camp to win a majority decision and Conor fans act like hes one up on Nate

I´m sorry my grammar bothers you, i´m braziilian and speak 3 languages and you? Can you speak portuguese?

I´m making my honest analysis of the fight, i´m not a hater.

But you are a fanboy.

HAHAHAHAHA @ "I'M BRAZILIAN."

bill.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA @ "I'M BRAZILIAN."

bill.jpg

You know Brazillians created the UFC, right?
You know Brazillians dominated the early UFC and the PRIDE era, right?
You know Brazillians are yet today the second force in mma, only behind USA, right?
You know Brazillians have the 2nd largest amount of fighters in the UFC, after USA, right?
You know Aldo is already the interim champ again and Coner still refuses to give him a fair rematch to this day, right?
You know early KO/TKO´s can happen to any MMA fighter, even the biggest champions like GSP to Matt Serra for example?

I think you don´t, if you did you would be quiet about Aldo´s unfortunate loss.

Poor quality Conor hate thread. No gifs, improper grammar and ridiculous logic. Anyone who uses the "if there was 1 more minuter etc" is a fucking idiot. Fight is 25 minutes and no longer. Terrible post.

tumblr_nisvy9vbma1r61vzwo1_400f-gif.75775

Not even the courtesy of spelling his name wrong. Tsk, tsk.

That's the way the Diaz bro fights.it doesn't matter who it is they box and grapple defensively.
McG was to stupid or to cocky in the first fight and paid for it.

watch both fights and you will note that the main difference between then is the fact that McG didn't panic westlered at the end of the second and in third round,he kept the fight standing and when he was to gassed or in risk to get stunned he run away to reset the space standing up.

When Nate finally got the takedown against conor, it was 10 seconds to end the fight. He was unleashing punches against a defenseless conor on the GnP. If the fight had 1 more minute it could be a TKO.

Yes, but that is the entire point. He most likely got the takedown because Conor let up and knew there was 10 seconds left if you want to speculate.

Poor strategy is anything not involving wresting, bjj , wearing him down, not using movement, trying to go toe to toe and the biggest.. Letting him get under your skin and throwing you off .

Didnt read but, any strategy that does not begin with forcing him to the matt and forcing him to grapple is just plain dumb.

Mendes trying to gouge conors cut. Now he is suspended. Just desserts.

I didnt care who won but the salty mcgregor fans are awesome

Nate chokes him out in 2 rounds and then makes Conor spend 300,000 next camp to win a majority decision and Conor fans act like hes one up on Nate
well it is not about fighting or MMA for most of these boys.
its about "LEL!LEL!TROLLZ!,TROLL!"and parroting anything McG says in a eternal loop.

Yes, but that is the entire point. He most likely got the takedown because Conor let up and knew there was 10 seconds left if you want to speculate.

That´s impossible man, a single clean elbow to the face on the ground can make devastating damage, can knock you out senseless, no one goes to the bottom on the ground by free will anymore in mma. Nate had 10 seconds, in a fight that´s a lot, for someone like JJ or Cain for example it´s suicide, unless you are some sort of BJJ wizard fighting from the back, like Werdum, Jacaré, Demian Maia, Charles oliveira, you better not try it. Even jacaré did a bad decision in calling Romero to fight on top of him, took a lot of punches.

To not say no one does it, a few BJJ guys insists on doing it, but not even them are having much sucess lately.

That's the way the Diaz bro fights.it doesn't matter who it is they box and grapple defensively.
McG was to stupid or to cocky in the first fight and paid for it.

watch both fights and you will note that the main difference between then is the fact that McG didn't panic westlered at the end of the second and in third round,he kept the fight standing and when he was to gassed or in risk to get stunned he run away to reset the space standing up.

Yes, but Nate was getting very few punches in, he was slow, Conor was cracking him everytime. in the first fight Conor was taking damage and couldn´t handle it.

Conor did a great job, i almost couldn´t believe it how he even the field for this fight, but Nate on the other hand did a poor job.

If he wanted to box he should come in light, so he can be fast, as his boxing is not as sharp as Conor´s.

If he wanted to wrestle he should have trained (and tried) much more attacks on doubles and singles and trained much more takedowns in the clinch.

Nate doesn´t seem to know how to change levels fast or how to lock his oponnents hips against the cage and then explode to get the takedown.

It´s like he didn´t even trained it, just look ate the Cowboy cerrone fights at ww, he is doing a great job avoid punches and getting the takedown. And he is a striker.

Yes, but Nate was getting very few punches in, he was slow, Conor was cracking him everytime. in the first fight Conor was taking damage and couldn´t handle it.

Conor did a great job, i almost couldn´t believe it how he even the field for this fight, but Nate on the other hand did a poor job.

If he wanted to box he should come in light, so he can be fast, as his boxing is not as sharp as Conor´s.

If he wanted to wrestle he should have trained (and tried) much more attacks on doubles and singles and trained much more takedowns in the clinch.

Nate doesn´t seem to know how to change levels fast or how to lock his oponnents hips against the cage and then explode to get the takedown.

It´s like he didn´t even trained it, just look ate the Cowboy cerrone fights at ww, he is doing a great job avoid punches and getting the takedown. And he is a striker.
Nate is a slow starter,by the time he got his groove going McG had already put him down twice and damaged his lead leg with low kicks,they used parts of the standard "beat a Diaz"patented strategy and they did it well.
the main difference was :
they didn't take to the ground
McG definitely didn't want to go to the ground with Nate and bet the house on keep it standing.

also
Nate just remembered he had a black belt in judo and tripped McG ONLY after he failed to wrestle him down twice.

Last edited:
You know Brazillians created the UFC, right?
You know Brazillians dominated the early UFC and the PRIDE era, right?
You know Brazillians are yet today the second force in mma, only behind USA, right?
You know Brazillians have the 2nd largest amount of fighters in the UFC, after USA, right?
You know Aldo is already the interim champ again and Coner still refuses to give him a fair rematch to this day, right?
You know early KO/TKO´s can happen to any MMA fighter, even the biggest champions like GSP to Matt Serra for example?

I think you don´t, if you did you would be quiet about Aldo´s unfortunate loss.

To me, this is you when Aldo lost.

aldo.gif

The haters are going to lose their fucking minds when Conor knocks Alvarez out.

Back