Duke Roufus? Anyone go there?

fiercely_loyal

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm about to get out of the Marines and move back to WI.Could someone that regularly goes there give me some backround? And how much it costs, I looked on his website and it didn't say. Thanks in advance for useful posts.

I've never been to his gym in Milwaukee but he comes up here and trains with us at CKMTC about twice a year. I would definately recommend his gym, he is an amazing trainer and extremley nice. If I was in Milwaukee there'd be no question where I would train.

I don't go there either, but I've heard nothing but phenomenal things about his gym. He's supposed to be a great trainer.

You could try sending Duke a private message through sherdog. He posts here as Made in Milw. Very affable and humble guy.

Rexholio said:
You could try sending Duke a private message through sherdog. He posts here as Made in Milw. Very affable and humble guy.

You could, but he doesn't check his PM's as much as his e-mail so you may be better off contacting him through his website.

I just starting trainnig there a week ago. Very good training so far! I come from a grappling background and was a little nervous tp start striking training, but the instruction is great. They have also just started some MMA classes.

Back