Duane Ludwig breaks down Fedor vs Ryan Bader

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
Pretty interesting breakdown. Check it out

Cool to know bang considers Fedors right straight to be one of the best in the world since it isn't telegraphed and so quick

Disclaimer - I don't condone Bangs' gay usage of the word "grasshoppers" every other sentence lol that shit is just downright gaffy

Last edited:
I don't know who that guy with the beard is but his voice sounds like he hasn't left puberty yet

also kickboxing instructors need to STFU about boxing

I'll add that Fedor's real ace in the sleeve is that he can quickly turn his striking into a clinch..and also his absurd power from exploding forward (which also is a very dangerous thing to do but he pulls it off with good athletisim)

Last edited:
I don't know who that guy with the beard is but his voice sounds like he hasn't left puberty yet

I'll add that Fedor's real ace in the sleeve is that he can quickly turn his striking into a clinch..and also his absurd power from exploding forward (which also is a very dangerous thing to do but he pulls it off with good athletisim)
True that...I'd much rather hear the expert analysis of this fight by a guy named manboy<3 on the Sherdog forums.

I wonder if Ludwig has nerve damage on the top of his left thigh, he keeps rubbing it like it's tingling/itching and I have nerve damage on my the top of my left thigh and do the same thing when exercising.

He was the best I’ve ever seen at that. He
Lost that asset long ago.
He must have bad knees or hips. He doesn’t want to be on the floor at all. For years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back