*Dual Survival Season 3*

TuBB

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread on this. I had no idea Dave is gone. Finding out why is a bummer but I thought he meshed well with Cody. Not sure what I think about the new guy yet.

p.s. What happened to the search function?

sad to see dave go ...him and cody were a good team...itll be interesting to see how these two work

smh

That look on Joe's face after he killed the hog was sadistic.

smh

That look on Joe's face after he killed the hog was sadistic.

Where the hell did he get the roll of chicken wire? I must have tuned into the preview a bit late.

Haven't caught the new seein but I liked the first 2.

Do you think Cody knows he's white?

ah man I thought Dave was a good guy , if these accusations are true I just can't take that guy serious anymore .

Never seen the show before tonight.

The special forces guy is sort of a jackass (Bear Grylls style) at times and the Cody guy cracks me up (although he knows the subtle arts)

lots of decent info and enough mookery to bring the lulz.

I found this to be more useful, comical and entertaining than what Les or Bear's shows have become.

"making 3 points of contact if you include my testicals" or something like that ..lulz

My favorite one from Cody was something like

"It's like the difference between a shit sandwich and a shit sandwich with mustard. I'll take mine with mustard."

I found it hard to take Cody serious walking around barefoot.

My favorite one from Cody was something like

"It's like the difference between a shit sandwich and a shit sandwich with mustard. I'll take mine with mustard."

This line cracked me up. "I'm afraid the three points of contact are my testicles right here."

Ok, I've seen about 5 episodes of this show now.

I stand by my original observation -Dual Survival is more interesting, entertaining, and useful than Bear Grylls or Les Stroud's shows.

I love the firemaking and detailed survival skills and great humor of Cody and the contrasting intesity and overzelous take charge attitude of Joe.

Makes for a good show.

easily the best survival show out right now..

Ok, I've seen about 5 episodes of this show now.

I stand by my original observation -Dual Survival is more interesting, entertaining, and useful than Bear Grylls or Les Stroud's shows.

I love the firemaking and detailed survival skills and great humor of Cody and the contrasting intesity and overzelous take charge attitude of Joe.

Makes for a good show.

I like Les' show the best. He is supposedly completely on his own, rather than the other shows which probably have a support staff out in the wild. All these shows are better than Man, Woman, Wild. The English babe is nice to look at. However, Mike Hawke (my ****) is a little annoying as well as his pierced nipples.

I liked the show for the first season. The new guy is a douche who overacts. Watched half of one episode and that was that.

Back