"Dreamy" Viral Mugshot Makes Ladies Wet ***UPDATE: including Nicki Minaj, apparently!***

YOU GUYS ARE NEVER COMING BACK!!! BACK THEN? BACK THEN WAS JUST THE JACKSONS CONFUSING EVERYONE!! #neverrrrrr

Wait till you see her dark d'aeriolae!

I got a dark dragon for her to ride too...doesnt the dude version look like daario tho? they should hook up.

elon-musk-risk.jpg
FFS can someone just make this pic an emoji already?

It's probably responsible for like half of the mobile data I've used this month.

FFS can someone just make this pic an emoji already?

It's probably responsible for like half of the mobile data I've used this month.
I don't fully grasp what is it intended to mean. I'm still have my face pressed up against the window.

They have him at 6'0. So he must of grew after HS which happens or they exaggerate his height like celebs do.

I have seen some of his modeling pics, and interviews with him. I dont think he grew. He still looks around 5'8", 5'9"

I have seen some of his modeling pics, and interviews with him. I dont think he grew. He still looks around 5'8", 5'9"
all the myths have been debunked in previous posts in this thread he is a tall and handsome man FML

YOU GUYS ARE NEVER COMING BACK!!! BACK THEN? BACK THEN WAS JUST THE JACKSONS CONFUSING EVERYONE!! #neverrrrrr

Wait till you see her dark d'aeriolae!
ginuwine is waiting to take yo girl wearing a scarf
ginuwine.jpg

He is 100% pure white ass though. He just tans himself to look dark. He is not bi-racial.
He's clearly biracial. Notice the mixed hair type. Thick, averted lips. It's hard to tell how much though because he does seem to have a tan. 50/50% is a good gamble though. The average African-American is on average 20% European heritage.

He's clearly biracial. Notice the mixed hair type. Thick, averted lips. It's hard to tell how much though because he does seem to have a tan. 50/50% is a good gamble though. The average African-American is on average 20% European heritage.

I remember reading somewhere, when his story first came out, that he is 100% pure white ass. His mom was part of the interview. And apparently, he was not a bad kid, but did grow up poor, and needed money, and had to turn to crime. I guess that is what they all say. And he had to try hard to blend in with minorities, so he would get tan.

I remember reading somewhere, when his story first came out, that he is 100% pure white ass. His mom was part of the interview. And apparently, he was not a bad kid, but did grow up poor, and needed money, and had to turn to crime. I guess that is what they all say. And he had to try hard to blend in with minorities, so he would get tan.
0620-meeks-jeremy-three-mug-shots-tmz-7.jpg

3BC70AE200000578-4081884-image-a-26_1483370080461.jpg

stop spreading fake news

He grew after high school Im guessing. He looks pretty tall and Paris Hilton is 5 foot 8 and he has a good amount of height on her
5927b74aae86d.jpg

I was similar I was so short in high school but I still played sports and thought I wouldn't grow

I was 5 foot 4 my junior year in high school I grew to 5 foot 5 senior year so I thought that would have been my height and I had another growth spurt when I turned 19 and by the time I turned 22 I grew to 6 foot 2

Paris is looking good there. She must have eaten in the last hour and not thrown up yet.

Paris is looking good there. She must have eaten in the last hour and not thrown up yet.

yup she is hot, too bad she has Herpes.

Ever seen her sex tape?
She is also good at giving head, very affectionate and sensual and the way she stares at the guy she just blew man she is hot.

Back