dream match AJ vs Connor at 170

bjj_junkie

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm starting to dislike this guy so much that I'm daydreaming who would give him the Harshest beating in a realistic weight class. Anthony Johnson vs Connor McGregor >:)

Koscheck beat Rumble.

Conor by RNC clean off.

I'm starting to dislike this guy so much that I'm daydreaming who would give him the Harshest beating in a realistic weight class. Anthony Johnson vs Connor McGregor >:)
Your hate is unhealthy. Get that checked out.

Conor via weight cut.

Anthony Johnson trying to make 170 again
15780724_1.jpg

Haha not really. Sells fights to people who want him to lose. Conor is master marketeer like Money may.
I don't get it. You are complimenting Conor's ability to manipulate your emotions?

I mean, don't get me wrong. The guy is an impressive striker with insane movement and I know most of this shit is pr and I felt kinda the same about Diego Sanchez till I met him and realized it's mostly an act but with Connor it's more than pr I think like Ronda he believes he's the goat and untouchable and the truth is we don't even know how good of a "mixed" martial artist he is. From what we've seen his jj is caca so we know he's a good striker but the but the best mma fighter in history? Umm no, not yet at least so till then just be humble man not even Anderson was this way. He's like the Floyd Jr of mma.

Rumble would throw McGregor's yoga mat across the gym and McGregor would not be able to do anything about it.

For sure, hehe.
Anyway, I think Conor would sub him, that bombs are just too dangerous.

How could you say that when we haven't even seen training footage of him grappling. For all we know Anthony could sub him.

timeless-leo-dicaprio-django-unchained.gif

How could you say that when we haven't even seen training footage of him grappling. For all we know Anthony could sub him.
AJ is like Frank Trigg regarding RNCs
170 remember

Back