DREAM 4 - What is MayheM wearing? *PICS*

Ryan Loco

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sorry, had to bite MMAWarehouse's thread...lol...

l_d30d592f264e35ca3ebd3780aab7e658.jpg

l_0bccc30b34a423e4a95a97c6364fff95.jpg

Figured some people would get a kick out of seeing the tee before he debuts it at DREAM...and since a lot of people wouldn't get a chance at all, since HDNet isn't available everywhere.

interesting looking shirt...

I wonder what colour of compression pants he will be wearing this time around (under his fight shorts)...

correct me if i am wrong, but it was some sort of zebra stripe pattern last time was it not?

interesting looking shirt...

I wonder what colour of compression pants he will be wearing this time around (under his fight shorts)...

correct me if i am wrong, but it was some sort of zebra stripe pattern last time was it not?

Yep, zebra last time.

As for this time, well, that's a surprise.

i would wear it.

better than your average viking gods and skulls' affliction/extreme couture

Is Chonan like mayhems robin now it seems he is always with him
they're really good friends...and Jason is probably the best "Ryo Chonan broken english" translator around.

Chonan and Mayhem are good friends now. They're also team quest members as you know.
Also chonan is teaching mayhem some japanese and Mayhem is helping chonan with his english.

hes a good fighter but his personality is not what im like. hes got a few screws loose imo.

i would wear it.

better than your average viking gods and skulls' affliction/extreme couture

Where are the shirts with "viking" gods on them? I have yet to see any. I am sick the skulls and such though.

They probably took the photos at the Team Quest Gym in Cali and Mayhem tossed Chonen a shirt for the shot.

Props to T*U and Mr. Loco, sweet shirt. :icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
King Jinping
Back