Drakkar Klose on Beneil Dariush bout, relationship with Cortney Casey

Klose is sleeping on Dariush striking. Said he's a 1 trick pony, he's stood with some good strikers. Submission is a threat but he put Vick down Nyquil style

Benny via overhand left.

/
cd65c6016297abbc0bb040a7c41088c8053947c9.gif

Nice finding bro.

And this is fucking fantastic sequence.

He drives Vick to the fence to land a knee, and then separates for a little to crack him over the top. Brilliant.

War Benny
He reminded of Assuncao, technical and good all over but quiet. Never hear him say anything about anyone so his name doesn't get called. Can't recall many of Drakkar fights, think he's another leave it to judges style.

Nice finding bro.

He drives Vick to the fence to land a knee, and then separates for a little to crack him over the top. Brilliant.

War Benny
lol what? Vick was already on rubber legs prior to this sequence.

Klose is sleeping on Dariush striking. Said he's a 1 trick pony, he's stood with some good strikers. Submission is a threat but he put Vick down Nyquil style
dariush is actually pretty decent on the feat, he was outstriking barboza until he got catched with the knee.

dariush is actually pretty decent on the feat, he was outstriking barboza until he got catched with the knee.
He's like a few other of the solid ground guys, because opponent is tentative to throw stuff and get taken down they can be effective with lesser striking. I thought Dariush would be a solid # 5-6 before Barboza/Hernandez KO. Slowly building another streak.

He's like a few other of the solid ground guys, because opponent is tentative to throw stuff and get taken down they can be effective with lesser striking. I thought Dariush would be a solid # 5-6 before Barboza/Hernandez KO. Slowly building another streak.

he can have another run but at this point I dont trust his chin, maybe he has recovered well but dont forget vs dober he got clipped.

he can have another run but at this point I dont trust his chin, maybe he has recovered well but dont forget vs dober he got clipped.
Dober is underrated too. He's a tank and packs a hellova punch. Just has a few holes in games he needs to sew up to start getting recognition. Next few years will still be stacked.

Nice finding bro.

War Benny
Not really brilliant. If he had done that same sequence against Mike Perry, then he would have gotten slept with a vicious elbow.

I know Dariush has some highlight reel losses but I think he is very good nonetheless. Gotta go with Beneil on this one. He is more than a one trick pony and has fought waaaayyyy tougher competition than Klose. Could be fireworks. Klose looking very promising to it needs to be said, but I think Dariush has the experience to take him down in this fight.

Cliffs homie. Cliffs.

CLIFFS:
- named after a cologne
- she met Courtney in the gym and they spar
- He thinks Dariush will try to get it to the ground, and thinks his weakness is the stupid mistakes he makes like getting taken down in the worst moments etc.
-He sees himself koing Dariush, claims to be faster and better looking
- Has a sport psychologist
-If he controls his anger he will be a better fighter
-born and raised in Michigan, was rough
-Benson is the toughest guy he has trained with
-Doesnt like guys that put on a show, he likes real ones
-he has a series coming out

I've always liked this guy, he has to improve in all areas to be a contender, but I think he is in the right path, he is 31 but with only 11 fights. Heaps of talent.

Last edited:
Klose might be the most boring winning-streak guy on the roster. All of his fights are completely forgettable. Dariush will out-point him standing I reckon, 30-27.

Really not a fan of this guy. Not sure what it is but something about him just sets me wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back