Television Dragonlord's Recommendation: FRIEREN: BEYOND JOURNEY'S END

Delicious in Dungeon is another current series I'm enjoying a lot.

I found JJK season 2 a bit exhausting to be honest. Watching JJK2 simultaneously last year with Frieren made me appreciate the latter more.

Kaiju No. 8 is my favorite original anime this [spring] season. Check it out if you haven't yet.
I’m on all the anime this season, stress relief <lol>

Kaiju 8 has been good, windbreakers good, viral hit is a bit corny but ok, one piece always a pleasure, binged S1 and S2 of dangers of the heart, my gay streak, was unexpectedly good rom com.

I couldn’t finish delicious in dungeons, cooking anime is so odd

I’m on all the anime this season, stress relief <lol>

Kaiju 8 has been good, windbreakers good, viral hit is a bit corny but ok, one piece always a pleasure, binged S1 and S2 of dangers of the heart, my gay streak, was unexpectedly good rom com.

I couldn’t finish delicious in dungeons, cooking anime is so odd
Check out Oblivion Battery.

I'm not an anime watcher, but I tried this on recommendation. Then I couldn't stop and binged watched the whole thing.

It reminded me of childhood Dungeons and Dragons or RPG games. Would recommend 100%.

Last edited:
There are some suggestive sexual comedic stuff. Grade school level sex jokes I guess.
They're not even echi so they don't register. Maybe when Fern called Stark "small" but she's an ice queen which makes Stark 100% hung like a sherdogger.

@Dragonlordxxxxx,
These recommendations of yours,

27531015.gif

Just did.
One of the best animes I've seen, not that I'm an anime expert.
Thanks for the recommend.
That's great to hear. I might do more of this in the future.

I heard that it's along the lines of the Violent Evergarden anime category, i.e. depressing and contemplative. Some people like that but it doesn't sound fun to me.

I heard that it's along the lines of the Violent Evergarden anime category, i.e. depressing and contemplative. Some people like that but it doesn't sound fun to me.
I've seen a few episodes of Violent Evergarden and it is mopey. But you're wrong about the depressing part on Frieren, the show's tone is more lighthearted and fun.

So I hope you give Frieren a chance.

@Peteyandjia I know you were pretty late discovering Avatar: The Last Airbender animated series but you really enjoyed it nonetheless. I'm recommending Frieren. It has many of the same elements that made Avatar so good. Trust me, you won't be sorry.

@heavyarms21 Season one is over. Hopefully you can binge watch this. It's really freaking good.

@GearSolidMetal Try this show. It's different and a nice change of pace from the violence and gore from some of the animated shows you've watched over the years. If you watch this, I'll accelerate my X-Men fancast project hehe.

@Dragonlordxxxxx this is a decent intro vid for studios. My favorite(Production IG) is not on this list though. :mad:

Not mentioning the 36 people who were burned alive by an arson who burned down Kyoani studio is a bit sus though. Also, I didn't know the trend of "cubed" destruction was a signature by one guy which was copied by other studios.

@GearSolidMetal Try this show. It's different and a nice change of pace from the violence and gore from some of the animated shows you've watched over the years. If you watch this, I'll accelerate my X-Men fancast project hehe.

Typically, I'm not into anime-style shows, with a few exceptions like that Witcher-anime movie from a few years back.

The animation has to be exceptional for me to get over that 'anime' hump to get into it.

But nevermind that, because you tagged me and asked me to check it out. Currently downloading.

Back