DraftKings Leagues

Anyone else getting a weird error message when they try to enter the UFC on Fox 27 DK contest? I keep getting "Entry exceeds fee limit". My lineup isn't over the salary cap so I am not sure what is going on.

LL1l2Cq.jpg

The Jacare vs. Brunson event is now live: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/52975322

Anyone else getting a weird error message when they try to enter the UFC on Fox 27 DK contest? I keep getting "Entry exceeds fee limit". My lineup isn't over the salary cap so I am not sure what is going on.
Try reserving the spot first.

If it lets you reserve a spot, it'll let you edit it.

Took 2nd last week in one of the GPP's, my best MMA finish ever. Sadly, it was in one that was only a $4 buy in and I split 2nd place with some other people so it ended up paying I think $420.

But I'm in my groove now. Gonna crush DK this week, I can feel it.

Took 2nd last week in one of the GPP's, my best MMA finish ever. Sadly, it was in one that was only a $4 buy in and I split 2nd place with some other people so it ended up paying I think $420.

But I'm in my groove now. Gonna crush DK this week, I can feel it.
94b.gif

QeMAXJD.jpg

Congratulations to @Stunna77 for taking down this week's event. It wasn't the greatest card in terms of entertainment, but at least we have some decent cards coming up in the near future.

The front page is now updated.

Can I please get an invite for next event screen name is bakersfield6969

Back