• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DraftKings Leagues

The only contest out of like 50 that wasn't green haha. Who said Shertards were completely idiotic...We should be pooling our knowledge to get the books for even more than usual.

Dammit close in both contests today but can't get a W here. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

smmabf10-scythe1.jpg

Congratulations to @Scythe for his 1st place win today in the first leg of the UFC doubleheader. He was the only smart person to pick Artem Lobov.

----------

smmabf11-sadistics1.jpg

Congratulations to @Sadistics for winning 1st place in back-to-back weeks! This Brazilian card was a shit-fest, but he managed to win gold by not picking Francimar Barroso. Barroso got headbutted and looked for a way out before he threw any punches in Round 1, so anyone who picked him was essentially fucked (me).

The front page is now updated; however, you'll notice that I started adding the 1st/2nd place winners in the second post instead of the first post. Sherdog only allows 20 images per individual post, so I'll have to use other posts on the front page to update our results going forward.

smmabf10-scythe1.jpg

Congratulations to @Scythe for his 1st place win today in the first leg of the UFC doubleheader. He was the only smart person to pick Artem Lobov.

----------

smmabf11-sadistics1.jpg

Congratulations to @Sadistics for winning 1st place in back-to-back weeks! This Brazilian card was a shit-fest, but he managed to win gold by not picking Francimar Barroso. Barroso got headbutted and looked for a way out before he threw any punches in Round 1, so anyone who picked him was essentially fucked (me).

The front page is now updated; however, you'll notice that I started adding the 1st/2nd place winners in the second post instead of the first post. Sherdog only allows 20 images per individual post, so I'll have to use other posts on the front page to update our results going forward.

3 time champ, McGregor ain't got nuttin on me!<{natewhut}>

Thanks for managing this PR, seems like a lot of work

Do we have any NFL people in our league?

DraftKings is having a special Thanksgiving event where a 5-person team will have the chance to win $1000, which will be split among the team.

How it works:

• Free entry.
• If you're not a total newb in NFL daily fantasy, go to our league section @ the DraftKings website and search for the only non-MMA event.
• As of now, you're only able to reserve your spot. HOWEVER, notice that there's only 5 spots available, so if you know you totally suck at betting NFL, don't join.
• 5 people from each league that joins this event will form a team. The 5 people on each team will create an NFL lineup like normal. The team that has the most fantasy points (combined) will win the top prize of $1000.
• If our NFL team has the most points at the end of the day, we would each end up with $200 profit.

Full contest information here: https://www.draftkings.com/lp/2016-leagues-tgiving-throwdown
Still need at least 1 other person to join this.

It's listed as a 5-man team event, but I just read the FAQ, and it said: "As long as two DraftKings users enter the FREE “$5K NFL Leagues Thanksgiving Throwdown”, your league will be entered into the contest. Feel free to invite other friends on to your team by clicking the “Invite Members” button in your league homepage. The FREE "$5K NFL Leagues Thanksgiving Throwdown" contest will only be placed in Leagues with +2 DraftKings users."

Basically, if only 2 of us enter, we each get $500 if we get 1st place.

Feel free to join this free NFL event (with prizes) if you know a little something about NFL: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/32687567

PR I finally figured out how to create an account...I will be in for future MMA events.

Still need at least 1 other person to join this.

It's listed as a 5-man team event, but I just read the FAQ, and it said: "As long as two DraftKings users enter the FREE “$5K NFL Leagues Thanksgiving Throwdown”, your league will be entered into the contest. Feel free to invite other friends on to your team by clicking the “Invite Members” button in your league homepage. The FREE "$5K NFL Leagues Thanksgiving Throwdown" contest will only be placed in Leagues with +2 DraftKings users."

Basically, if only 2 of us enter, we each get $500 if we get 1st place.

Feel free to join this free NFL event (with prizes) if you know a little something about NFL: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/32687567
I'm in

I put my team together so I should show as active in that comp. Lemme know if otherwise as I am nooby

Having 15 for a terrible card + on thanksgiving was a bad idea brah, not gonna fill up

Back