DraftKings Leagues

Would it be possible to keep a scoreboard of total points divided by number of events participated in? I think that math makes sense

I believe the leaderboard is intended to do this. If you click the MMA tab there's an 'average' column but it seems broken as some people's averages aren't even listed and league score changes between ALL SPORTS and MMA (when MMA is all that we play).

I'm in a league with some friends and one of our games actually started despite not being full, I don't think we actually need to fill events anymore either (better with more people anyway).

I'm in a league with some friends and one of our games actually started despite not being full, I don't think we actually need to fill events anymore either (better with more people anyway).
When attempting to create a league event, it says the following: "Notifications will be sent to 24 league members. All contests are posted to the league lobby and anyone can join. If the contest does not fill, it will be canceled and all entry fees refunded."

Thanks guys that might've been dumb luck on my part, I still haven't gotten to reading the literature you guys gave me on the rules and how to play.

I was reluctant to join but it was actually a fast process of signing up and picking my players. Took less than 5 mins. See y'all in 3 weeks.
I joined two weeks ago and was surprised too. I've made good money as well. It's really fun.

I came in here to talk shit about winning these next two events. Then I remembered I haven't cashed in any of our contests yet despite consistently winning $ overall in the DK MMA events.

Ya'll are pretty damn smart and know your MMA I guess.

Fuckers.

I came in here to talk shit about winning these next two events. Then I remembered I haven't cashed in any of our contests yet despite consistently winning $ overall in the DK MMA events.

Ya'll are pretty damn smart and know your MMA I guess.

Fuckers.
Calling us "smart" is going a little overboard, especially since someone like @Joseph Budden managed to cash twice in 2 of the first 4 events we had.

I can't wait to finally see some fights tomorrow. 1 month was way too long for a break.

Calling us "smart" is going a little overboard, especially since someone like @Joseph Budden managed to cash twice in 2 of the first 4 events we had.

I can't wait to finally see some fights tomorrow. 1 month was way too long for a break.
Dont act like i'm anything less than a God

Dont act like i'm anything less than a God

Not this time Joe B. Puny God...

fFYXpC.gif

Exactly. I've come 2nd in both events now and I'm a retard.

Alright all you LGBTQ's, I'm in. I'm about to make you fuckers feel more embarrassed than the time you lost your virginity's. Get ready to witness my greatness!

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

3 spots left, join up, gents. your $3 will go to a worthwhile cause

This-Guy-Jim-Halpert-The-Office.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back