Dr. Rhadi Ferguson's MMA Debut

BigStaff

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Comments from video:

Dr. Rhadi Ferguson has his Mixed Martial Arts debut. Throws a low inside leg kick and follows with ground and pound. Watch video closely. His opponent's knee buckles and hyperextends.

Quick Work

P.S.

He also says:

#
judomachine
2 days ago

Please stop complaining about the video quality. Thank God someone was nice enough to take the video and send it to me. Please do not complain about what we have. It's like someone who is hungry who complains about the food put in front of them. Just enjoy the food and be thankful or leave the table and starve, but please don't complain because you came here to "eat". ;-)

God bless. Lets all just be thankful.

Last edited:
he's a morotogariologist specializing in asskickology.

I do believe this is accurate. I dislike his instance on being called Doctor though, which is also one of the reasons I dislike my principal at school.

a very easy win for rhadi,hed be a handful for most people due to his takedowns and explosiveness.Regarding calling themselves drs when they arent medical degrees,most people dont do that outside academia or on official documents.If his doctorate is in phys.ed I wouldnt be impressed,the conditioning stuff he has on youtube is far from great,bullshit in some cases

a very easy win for rhadi,hed be a handful for most people due to his takedowns and explosiveness.Regarding calling themselves drs when they arent medical degrees,most people dont do that outside academia or on official documents.If his doctorate is in phys.ed I wouldnt be impressed,the conditioning stuff he has on youtube is far from great,bullshit in some cases

His free videos might be lame, but he has verifiable results, having trained successful athletes.

EDIT: It is if anything, more appropriate for a PHD to call themselves a doctor as the term was originally reserved for PHDs, not medical doctors (Who would have been called physicians).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back