Media (Dr) Bryce Mitchell swallows a dozen raw eggs, drops knowledge

that's a good way to get salmonella poisoning
He has chickens... do you know how salmonella works? It's a bacteria that I'd caused from feces... so ummm... if you grab your own chickens eggs and they haven't been shat on... basically impossible... on top of that 40,000 salmonella infections happen a year in the USA... so you have a .001% chance of being infected by salmonella.... thats not 1% that's a thousandth of a percent ... p.s. you can smell salmonella from a mile away so uh don't eat smelly ass food that smells like sulfur..

Furthermore it's proven fact that food cholesterol has no effect on blood cholesterol...

Lastly I would never want to drink eggs lmao gross

That's a good goddamn point!
Not really... its weird but I went through one body building diet in my life and you pretty much just need to load up on protein eating five flavorless meals a day to bulk clean... he's eating like many athletes it sucks...

The UFC has to make more money for its overlords Jerry Springer and Mark Walhberg, so all the fighter's better get on social media! No clicks = no title shots! Sorry Tony! Take a page from Conors book! - Tom Cruise - show us your filming techniques so we can make Conor look big, let's pump up Conor then sell the UFC to Mark Wahlberg!

Indeed, eggs are delicious.
Eggs don't taste like much you probably think the butter salt pepper seasoning sauce herbs etc are delicious... not the eggs... I'll boil you chicken or grill you an unseasoned steak... its not good brother... but athletes do macro nutrients often and basically don't enjoy food because you can't cut weight with salt in your body that's why they water load... anyways I'm talking to air.

My grandpa use to do it i dont think that many but he lived to 89 despite being a smoker.

ThugNasty egging on his haters

I only eat the yolk
And no cheap eggs, quality feed and let those chicks roam

Eggs don't taste like much you probably think the butter salt pepper seasoning sauce herbs etc are delicious... not the eggs... I'll boil you chicken or grill you an unseasoned steak... its not good brother... but athletes do macro nutrients often and basically don't enjoy food because you can't cut weight with salt in your body that's why they water load... anyways I'm talking to air.
Your taste buds must be dead from over seasoning everything, eggs do have plenty of taste you dont need salt or butter for it even though it makes it better.

He has chickens... do you know how salmonella works? It's a bacteria that I'd caused from feces... so ummm... if you grab your own chickens eggs and they haven't been shat on... basically impossible... on top of that 40,000 salmonella infections happen a year in the USA... so you have a .001% chance of being infected by salmonella.... thats not 1% that's a thousandth of a percent ... p.s. you can smell salmonella from a mile away so uh don't eat smelly ass food that smells like sulfur..

Furthermore it's proven fact that food cholesterol has no effect on blood cholesterol...

"Science" lol. Birds aren't even real.

This guy is going to go straight to WWE next time he gets KO'd..

Egg drinking, God loving flat earther from the south. He doesn't even need to play a character just be himself.

Your taste buds must be dead from over seasoning everything, eggs do have plenty of taste you dont need salt or butter for it even though it makes it better.
The fact you think anything in the world has flavor with zero seasoning other than caviar and sea urchin makes me know you have no idea how to cook

Dude you cant taste egg i think your taste buds are dead.
Duh it tastes like an egg like chicken tastes like chicken and steak tastes like steak.... without seasoning they all don't taste "good".... seasoning just makes their innate flavor taste good... cook 5 scrambled eggs don't put a touch of salt pepper oil butter scrape it off your pan and come tell me it's delicious

Duh it tastes like an egg like chicken tastes like chicken and steak tastes like steak.... without seasoning they all don't taste "good".... seasoning just makes their innate flavor taste good... cook 5 scrambled eggs don't put a touch of salt pepper oil butter scrape it off your pan and come tell me it's delicious
I eat boiled eggs everyday they taste great and i dont need salt though i said i know it makes it better but sad if you need to have salt to enjoy the flavors.

I usually like some eggs either scrambled or over medium with some hash browns and either a sausage patty or a couple of stips of bacon..maybe an English muffin...

But I am not eating the potato or meat raw...just saying...

I usually like some eggs either scrambled or over medium with some hash browns and either a sausage patty or a couple of stips of bacon..maybe an English muffin...

But I am not eating the potato or meat raw...just saying...
Some people eat steaks raw

what are you an egg farmer?

stfu

Back