Downhill after Eye poke

I love how stupid Jones makes you little bitches look, its so funny.

Keep crying ladies, you might lose a few pounds and get yourselves a nice man.

But you cant deny that when Jones is in trouble he starts eye poking.

Thank God I wasnt the only one who noticed it.

Momentum in favor of DC was halted, when he was eye poked. you could see it.

Then jones lands a few and DC is on retreat.

More like the repeated digging body shots/kicks that visibly drained DC

Apparently DC's gas tank was in his eyeball.

I don't think it was DC gassing out per say. Jones really committed to body shots early on and both guys were favoring a grinding, physically draining, clinch heavy approach. So on top of Jones being the younger and leaner man Jones' tactics and both guy's overall strategy ensured that Jones would be the fresher of the two in the championship rounds

UFC might as well just go back to NHB rules because the referees aren't really doing shit. What a joke.

Honestly props to Jones for only poking his eyes once. It shows confidence.

I love how stupid Jones makes you little bitches look, its so funny.

Keep crying ladies, you might lose a few pounds and get yourselves a nice man.

If only people in real life knew how tough you were online.

What is sad is that almost every fight Jones is in, he eye-pokes someone. How many times does a judge have to warn him how to position his fingers? What good is a five minute recovery time after you've been kicked in the balls? When refs start taking points away for eye pokes and groin strikes, maybe things will get better. The fact still remains, once poked or groined, you are not the same for quite a while and usually that's quite enough to give your opponent an edge.
If more fighters started saying that they are unable to continue after a flagrant poke or groin kick and the fight is ruled a no contest or the perps are disqualified, there would be a lot less of those fouls.

What is sad is that almost every fight Jones is in, he eye-pokes someone. How many times does a judge have to warn him how to position his fingers? What good is a five minute recovery time after you've been kicked in the balls? When refs start taking points away for eye pokes and groin strikes, maybe things will get better. The fact still remains, once poked or groined, you are not the same for quite a while and usually that's quite enough to give your opponent an edge.
If more fighters started saying that they are unable to continue after a flagrant poke or groin kick and the fight is ruled a no contest or the perps are disqualified, there would be a lot less of those fouls.

No shit. If I were Cormier I would have dropped screaming holding my eye and thrashing on the ground. Mabye then UFC would redesign the gloves.

Till that happens Jones will never lose.

No shit. If I were Cormier I would have dropped screaming holding my eye and thrashing on the ground. Mabye then UFC would redesign the gloves.

Till that happens Jones will never lose.

LOL good thing you aren't a UFC fighter. Also, you sound like you've been listening to Rogan too much. Chill out.

I'm quite surprised how jones blatantly grabbing onto the top of the fence like that wasn't an instant point deduction.

Jones does this every fucking time he fights. And people still defend him LMAO

Jones does this every fucking time he fights. And people still defend him LMAO

I know right?

Just when DC was starting to really put it on him, EYE POKE.

Add that to the damn GIFS

lol

It was a minor. And DC won his only round AFTER the eye poke, which was not in the eye with a straight finger. The finger was pointing up not forward so there was no penetration.

What was the reason DC kept getting taken down and accomplished nothing in the championship rounds?

The best fighter won. End of story.

Last edited:
B6e5rarCYAAkX14.jpg
since nobody posted it

Back