Double Standard: MMA Fighters & Bill Murray

I really forgot Tito exists, thanks for reminding me TS.

billmurray-zombieland-sparrowsoirees.jpg

Bill Fucking Murray = All-Time Great Actor. Chito? Pfft. Chito could never be a Ghostbuster or the million other parts that Murray has lived.

That's what they said about Melissa McCarthy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Good for Bill! Bill rocks! I like Bill.

Bill has a wonderful desk. That makes him a good man.

bit of a dick move, espectially considering you can't throw the cloud off the roof.

He might be too old to know that... Not Actor bashing, just being honest.

troof.

Love the Murray. Usually. This doesn't change it that much. Probably just be something quirky I'll mention he did.

Po po don't care what old ppl do.

They don't even wanna charge old men hitting others
BOID1.gif

Of course that is Buzz Aldrin, you charge him with assault and you're a terrorist attacking a living national treasure.

Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the Moon. According to Aldrin, he was lured to a Beverly Hills, California, hotel on September 9, 2002, under the pretext of an interview on space for a Japanese children's television show. When he arrived, Sibrel was there demanding that he swear an oath on a Bible that he had walked on the Moon.

When Aldrin refused, Sibrel followed him and repeatedly called him "a coward, and a liar, and a thief".Aldrin finally punched Sibrel in the jaw, while being recorded.Sibrel later attempted to use the tape to convince police and prosecutors that he was the victim of an assault. However, it was decided that Aldrin had been provoked and no charges were filed. Many talk shows aired the clip, usually siding with Aldrin's response.Sibrel said later that he wrote a letter of apology to Aldrin.

BOID1.gif

Of course that is Buzz Aldrin, you charge him with assault and you're a terrorist attacking a living national treasure.

Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the Moon. According to Aldrin, he was lured to a Beverly Hills, California, hotel on September 9, 2002, under the pretext of an interview on space for a Japanese children's television show. When he arrived, Sibrel was there demanding that he swear an oath on a Bible that he had walked on the Moon.

When Aldrin refused, Sibrel followed him and repeatedly called him "a coward, and a liar, and a thief".Aldrin finally punched Sibrel in the jaw, while being recorded.Sibrel later attempted to use the tape to convince police and prosecutors that he was the victim of an assault. However, it was decided that Aldrin had been provoked and no charges were filed. Many talk shows aired the clip, usually siding with Aldrin's response.Sibrel said later that he wrote a letter of apology to Aldrin.

That's Bill f*ckin Murray weird right there.

Bill Murray is an icon.
Still, if he touched my phone, I'll knock him on his ass. At the very least he would be paying for my stuff and then some. Which I'm sure he did.
Otherwise, he would be talking to a judge.
If he is out in public, he is going to have his picture taken. That's the law.
If he doesn't like it, he can stay home.
It is because of the fans that he can live the lifestyle he currently enjoys, he should remember that.

That said, he is human, and like the rest of us, he may have been having an "off" day. Which is totally acceptable. If true.

BOID1.gif

Aldrin showed pretty good kinetics on the right hook but he needs better footwork. Should have stepped forward with his right foot and turned into the punch to get true KO impact. On the other hand, Sibrel needs to hold his chin lower and develop more lateral movement.

Aldrin showed pretty good kinetics on the right hook but he needs better footwork. Should have stepped forward with his right foot and turned into the punch to get true KO impact. On the other hand, Sibrel needs to hold his chin lower and develop more lateral movement.
He walked on the mother fucking moon, you don't get to comment on his footwork!

Will never understand the Bill Murray admiration.
But its cool.

Back